Leon says HELLO!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FoolishSheep

Reaction score
Hi! My real name is Leon but you can call me FoolishSheep or FS if you want to. I'm a boy from Vermont if that matters, and ugghhhh the coldness and snow sucks here!!! I live with my mom and dad and I have no siblings and...

no friends... and I am bullied a lot. I haven't ever really had any friends. People think I'm just so weird. I'm sorry if I weird any of you guys out. Because I really mean well. I wish I had a friend. I'm straight too, but have nothing against gay people, bisexual, or lesbian, or anything else, in fact I do everything I can to show that I accept them. I only speak English. My favorite thing ever is Mona the Vampire. I loooove Lily and Mona because they're so cute. I want to hug them and kiss them (I'm weird remember??). I'm also into Teletubbies. I like Dipsy and Laa-Laa. I like Beyblade Metal Saga too. I looove Masamune, Yu, and Johannes because they're so cute! I think Garcia is hot from Beyblade. I am naturally very touchy and I love hugs! I like to baby talk cute things like Mona and Lily and Masamune from Beyblade too (ugghhh I'm weird). I baby talk my cat Mr. Kitty because he's so cute. I'm so sorry for being so weird but I just am being myself. ) : So anyway I hope I can make a friend here, finally. Thanks. Please make responses too.

Seriously I am super lonely and have nothing else to do but sit in my house and watch Mona the Vampire and play on the computer and stuff. Oh and I forgot to mention I have aspergers. That does NOT mean I'm not smart.

Stop saying you're weird so much. You are who you are :) If this wasn't what you're meant to be at this point in your life, you wouldn't be it.

Hey there! I'm not a Mona expert like you, but I do love the way she has all these stories in her head about being a little vampire, and her friends and Mum all weave into them!

Welcome here .. I know an older person with Aspergers, and she is one of the smartest people I know, and I am sure you are too.

Yeah, that show is the best of the best! and Mona is the queen of all vampires, and Lily is the queen of all princesses wait that sounds kind of weird doesn't it? XD

Hey Leon. Asperger's can be difficult for some people to understand. My son has Asperger's as well, so I kind of know what you're going through. Don't let it define who you are, though.
It's entirely possible for you to make friends, regardless of any difficulties you face. Just keep trying and don't give up. :)

Latest posts

Back