Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gosh...Fodderboy...ur something else

hot pic, make it a poster or somth

cute shirt

Thanks y'all for being so nice
& the hazel eyes are contacts. I wish my eyes were really that color! :p

Anyways, here is a pic of me and my son Julian

old004x.jpg

Here are some recent pics, i look terrible these days heh.

face2-1.jpg

hat4-1.jpg

I just thought this one looked pretty cool.

God I definitely need a better smile. heh

There cool picks Irishdoll and I would say you have a wonderful smile :D

penny, Your looking just great there:) I think your son well be breaking a lot of girls hearts when he gets older.. Not to many I hope though ;) Am sure you well tech him how he should be treating a lady :)

Fodderboy, haha What a mad head you look. You would be totally crazy guy to go out and have a drink with I think :D Do you do tricks with them knifes? And maybe you should not meas around with sharp objects when you have had a drink lol

Talking of tricks....
I posted this some where else on the forum. But just in case you all mist it here it is again :)

helen said:
well i might as well bite the bullet and put up a picture of myself. here i am looking the life and soul of the party as usual... i really dont like having my picture taken.

An English rose:cool:

Irishdoll said:

No, not at all.

Fodderboy said:
... I was bored, drunk, and alone... Also, I wound up cutting my tongue on that knife... All things considered, I learned a lot that night... =0)

Cool...someone else with sharp objects! (I'm holding a samurai in my pics)

Tongues are not for cutting, btw. :)

JustLost said:
Curiousity made me go and look for your samurai pics, I hadn't seen them before. I like em!

Fodderboy, it made me wince just at the thought of cutting your tongue *shudder* but the pic turned out looking good though!

OhDear said:
JustLost said:
Curiousity made me go and look for your samurai pics, I hadn't seen them before. I like em!

Fodderboy, it made me wince just at the thought of cutting your tongue *shudder* but the pic turned out looking good though!

Lol, thanks =0)

OhDear said:
JustLost said:

Thank you! I don't know why I felt I needed to be holding a weapon.

Irishdoll said:

You have a great smile!

This thread is full of pretty girls who say they're lonely or sad. Apparently the world does not work as it should.

Latest posts

Back