Let's see the (pet) faces!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dog snoop well we call him sir snoop allot at the agility class that we take him to. Hes really my mums dog but I have look after him most days why shes at work. He really is a clever dog as well.

snoop.jpg

Oh dear, Bluey, that's one skinny dog! Just look at those legs. He looks like that world's fastest cat animal! Really beautiful though!

sloth4urluv said:
Lol, bia is cute, so thats what your baby looks like.

Yep! Thats ma baby that cries for milk and drives me crazy lol She is the most sweet thing i ever met. She knows how to hug awwww lol Ok its better i stop or im going to tell stories about when she was a child x)
And thanks a lot, Jeremi ^.^ Btw... give me your adress. Im going to steal your dog :K lol Its really cute lol

Yeah, Blueys dog looks like he's about to just take off after something. Looks like he'd be fun to play catch with, and like he'd enjoy it too.

lol He probably is about to take off after a ball. that's all he thinks about. Ball crazy dog. He even risks hes life for a ball. Am telling you hes mad head lol. You gotta love him for it tho

Well, Here they are. The new photos of all, but the 2 sleepy heads Sweet Pea and Ratta. The 2 rats Skitzer and Annie look just like the other 2, so not missin anything LOL.

skit1-1.jpg

Skitzer- She is my black hooded rat

skit2-1.jpg

Skitzer again

annie1-1.jpg

This is Annie- The brown hooded rat

annie5-1.jpg

Orphie4-1.jpg

This is Orphie- My white mouse with red eyes

Orphie3-1.jpg

Orphie2-1.jpg

lm3-1.jpg

And finally, here is what Little Man looks like now- diabetes and all

lm2-1.jpg

Enjoy the pics. I enjoyed looking at all of yours. Absolutely adorable families :)

ok, your mice and rats are cute.
basically, they're adorable.

hah That's a cool pick of ye cat there. Don't let her no where near Irishdoll's ferry friends oh she might be a few down lol All cool good looking cute pets you both have.

Here are my babies, the one on the left is Katy, the one right is Connor... They are 5 months old =0)

DSC01499.jpg

Awww. the puppies r so cute Fodder. LOL on miss pepper Penny. You're too funny Bluey.

I agree with Irishdoll them dogs are just toooo cute by far. I bet they get everything they ask for.

Piccola says hello!

piccolaly3.jpg

Just finished bathing her. I'm exausted. That fur is driving me crazy! ^^

Bluey said:
hah cool dog man :) She looks nice and clean. Is she as well behaved as she looks?

I wish! Had to take like 14 pictures before she stopped eating the camera ^^

Latest posts

Back