Let's see the (pet) faces!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeremi said:
Bluey said:
hah cool dog man :) She looks nice and clean. Is she as well behaved as she looks?

I wish! Had to take like 14 pictures before she stopped eating the camera ^^

lol My dog always dose cool things right up in tell you get the carmer out then its imposable to make him do anything you wont haha Its like they know and they don't wont there pick taken.

This is a vid I did of my dog with the help of a ball lol He is ball crazy. Well he is my mum and dads dog but I have to take him out every day. most ppl I see out with him actually think its my dog. Well he is as well really :)

th_100_0256.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Here we are at a battle field.

ahh that is such a cute little rabbit Zem

I love baby rabbits they're just so soft :)

awww wow that rabbit is very cute

I must remember to put up a pic of Doc soon after he gets his hair cut:p

DSC_0008.jpg

DJ broke her leg yesterday.
They had to put her down today.
I don't really know what to say.
I mean, she was only eight.
And she was fine Saturday.
Here we are on Monday and she's dead.

Oh dear, Qui. We share Your pain dear. Your magnificent horse has been immortalized here with us, amongst other places, i presume. This gave me an idea, and Your DJ will be the first one to be part of it. Keep Your eyes open for a new board.

oh my god
im sorry to hear that Qui
im not gonna pretend like i know you but i know that you loved that horse.
riding seems to be a big part of your life and dj was a big part of who you are.
i hope your ok, horsey heavens got all the carrots he could eat. believe hes fine and it will be true. once again im soooo sorry
joe

thanks guys. I just found this pic from last summer, DJ and I are on the far right.

l_7cfc413460880f63fc7900b6138c2505.jpg

I am really sorry about your loss Qui :(.

Anyways, here are two pictures of my pets.

View attachment 4
That one is my dad with our three dogs. The big black one on the left is Sadie, the one in the middle of Sweenie (short for sweet weenie), and the one on the right is Pete.

View attachment 5
This was my old cat Tiger. I love that cat, we had him since I was about 5. But he got run over about 5 months ago. It's too bad, the other cats we have just don't make up for him. He was great.

Attachments

• dadwithdogs.jpg
    dadwithdogs.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 35
  • dadwithtiger.jpg
    dadwithtiger.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 26
Hi wally, what a beautiful dog! I prefer big dogs, little ones make me nervous. I have two dogs but haven't got a clue how to put their pictures on.

Latest posts

Back