Let's see the (pet) faces!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
here's a lovely picture of me and my cat caroline waking up at about 9 in the morning

I love that picture, there is nothing more cozy than having a cat sleep next to you:)

Looks like caroline and columbus are well taken care of, is caroline a calico she looks like it

thanks, ya they're so nice to have in the winter, wuith all their warm fuzzy fur, just plop down right by your face and start purring :)

evanescencefan91 said:
here's a lovely picture of me and my cat caroline waking up at about 9 in the morning

Haha, cute :p

My dog always has to sleep on my head :p
Shes a funny little thing.

jaspa0a0.jpg

My Devon Rex, Jaspa. He's deaf, and a loonie.

View attachment 2
This is Molly. She is a golden retriever/border collie mix (we think)
View attachment 3
She is very curious.
View attachment 4
This is her favorite toy squirrel. She loves to get the tail all slobbery and then push the toy into your lap as a gift. Here she had left it by the window, I think to bait real squirrels.

Attachments

• Sarah's Pictures 248.jpg
    Sarah's Pictures 248.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Sarah's Pictures 247.jpg
    Sarah's Pictures 247.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Sarah's Pictures 244.jpg
    Sarah's Pictures 244.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 7
iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
This is Molly. She is a golden retriever/border collie mix (we think)

She is very curious.

This is her favorite toy squirrel. She loves to get the tail all slobbery and then push the toy into your lap as a gift. Here she had left it by the window, I think to bait real squirrels.

I love Molly and her squirrel. yea I like your story. It is like children story. Make me very peaceful.
Thank you. Say hello to Molly.

Took me awhile to find this thread. I'm surprised it's not stickied.

I realize I'm a complete prick that needs to die, but I do seem to have some happy fishies...5 platies (3 mickey mouse, 1 sunburst and 1 unidentified "mutt") :)

Tank shot:
0000021xu1.jpg

"Add more water stupid, I'm PREGNANT!"
0000018cb1.jpg

"Give us food... NOW!"
0000028rp7.jpg

Hopefully they'll be getting more "tankmates" soon.

Also, this is my friend's cat that passed away a couple of weeks ago. Her name was "Elwin". 15 years ago we drove home with this pretty little lady sitting in my lap. At the time, she was no bigger than my hand. :)

0000033oa6.jpg

We should have a member gallery to put the pics in or something similar, cause this thread is getting harder and harder to navigate to actually see all the pics. Maybe it's just me

Hope_Reigns said:
We should have a member gallery to put the pics in or something similar, cause this thread is getting harder and harder to navigate to actually see all the pics. Maybe it's just me

Seems fine to me, but I'm at work with a fairly quick connection.

Sorry...didn't mean to add to an existing problem. :/

Just my perfectionist side coming out.. and probably my current need for some order and sanity in my life lol.. I wasn't complaining so much as hoping and suggesting :)

Awesome photos Satyr, I think it turned out great. :)

To contribute something, here's my awesome, awesome cat. I don't know what life would be without him. He looks kinda mean in this photo, but he's not, only at times. ;)

cat1new.jpg

Satyr said:
Took me awhile to find this thread. I'm surprised it's not stickied.

I realize I'm a complete prick that needs to die, but I do seem to have some happy fishies...5 platies (3 mickey mouse, 1 sunburst and 1 unidentified "mutt") :)

Tank shot:
0000021xu1.jpg

"Add more water stupid, I'm PREGNANT!"
0000018cb1.jpg

"Give us food... NOW!"
0000028rp7.jpg

Hopefully they'll be getting more "tankmates" soon.

Also, this is my friend's cat that passed away a couple of weeks ago. Her name was "Elwin". 15 years ago we drove home with this pretty little lady sitting in my lap. At the time, she was no bigger than my hand. :)

0000033oa6.jpg

I used to keep cold water fish and tropical fish. Looking at that makes me wont to get into it again. It was cleaning the tanks out that made me loss interest. Lot of hard work.

Every one here seems to be into cats. There all cool cats :cool:

Bluey said:
I used to keep cold water fish and tropical fish. Looking at that makes me wont to get into it again. It was cleaning the tanks out that made me loss interest. Lot of hard work.

Yeah, I wondered how I'd feel about things a year from now when there's more fish and it gets harder to maintain. Still, they're really fun to watch. Fish are smarter than people think they are. Mine seem to act like tiny dogs. :)

And Terminus, you cat is awesome. He seems very relaxed. Everyone's kitties are cool.

Satyr said:
Bluey said:

Yeah, I wondered how I'd feel about things a year from now when there's more fish and it gets harder to maintain. Still, they're really fun to watch. Fish are smarter than people think they are. Mine seem to act like tiny dogs. :)

And Terminus, you cat is awesome. He seems very relaxed. Everyone's kitties are cool.

Ye ppl say that fish only have a 7 second memory. I don't believe that cos I know when I had fish they would know witch corner of the tank they where getting fed from and they would all go there. So ye I agree with you they are smarter then ppl think.

And I had one or two fish that would follow my thinger around the tank as well. I have also had a red necked terrapin be for as well. He was very cool. But he got a bit big and they live for over a hundred years. So I had to get rid of him has well.

Bluey said:
Ye ppl say that fish only have a 7 second memory. I don't believe that cos I know when I had fish they would know witch corner of the tank they where getting fed from and they would all go there. So ye I agree with you they are smarter then ppl think.

And I had one or two fish that would follow my thinger around the tank as well. I have also had a red necked terrapin be for as well. He was very cool. But he got a bit big and they live for over a hundred years. So I had to get rid of him has well.

They definitely recognize me as "that big gangly thing with the food". Fish supposedly don't have a very well developed sense of hearing but when I talk to them (yes, I talk to fish) they'll often stop and look at me through the glass. Sometimes I can even get them to line up for "roll-call" at the front of the tank. It may vary depending on the fish but platies seem fairly attentive and playful.

As for the terrapin, I'm not sure I'd want a pet that was guaranteed to live longer than me. Although it would be kind of cool to have something that you could hand down to a son/daughter, nephew or niece...."the family terrapin". :)

Latest posts

Back