Let's see the (pet) faces!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero said:
awesome pair. <3 Boomer seems to know he was photographed, looked right at the camera with a big grin on his face, lol.

Hahaha. Yea, I really think he does know he's having his picture taken. I feel like he's really conscious, that he's like a little kid. You can see the moods all over his face. He may not technically be a human being, but I think he certainly is a person. He gets happy, sad, anxious, misses people, excited, playful, the full range of emotions.

This photo of Toffee was taken two years ago:

548873_269439326495515_1193201082_n.jpg

This is youngest cat, Nelson. aka Hell on 3 Paws
aka Who ate All the Pies aka Get OFF there you little ...
Do not be fooled by sweet pose, this one may love his Mummy to bits, but he really wants to be an 'only cat' and will stop at nothing ..

8vq0iq.jpg

rw5grt.jpg

Posted by Tulip23 - Today 05:07 PM
aww he is super cute :)
Posted by ladyforsaken - Today 03:12 PM
^Aww, sweet. <3

I think this one shows his true character a bit more clearly, lol! He manages well on only 3 legs, but is eating too much and the lady next door is sorry for him because of his 'disability' - and gives him more. He is a big cat anyway, but his tum is getting fatter and fatter!

so sweet! I had a lovely black cat called Pudding. He was a little bugger - just the way I like them, really. He was with me for many, many years, I think he was probably about 16 or 17 but became ill, so we had to make that horrible last trip to the vet.... that's the problem, they don't live long enough.

jaguarundi said:
so sweet! I had a lovely black cat called Pudding. He was a little bugger - just the way I like them, really. He was with me for many, many years, I think he was probably about 16 or 17 but became ill, so we had to make that horrible last trip to the vet.... that's the problem, they don't live long enough.

Before those two came along I had a cat she was 19 when we had to put her to sleep.It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do you becone so attached to them.

212u0b5.jpg

This is middle cat, Bilqis, named for the Queen of Sheba, as she rules the other cats and the dog, (and me) with an iron claw in a velvet paw. Not even fat boy Nelson dares steal her food, or stop her when she steals his...
24cz3if.jpg

ladyforsaken said:
Aww such adorable furry felines, Tulip and Jag! Makes me want to squish them.

Thanks Ladyforsaken, they sure do have us wrapped round their paws but I wouldn't have it any other way. They are my best friends and are always there to put a smile on my face

Latest posts

Back