Let's see the (pet) faces!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GraceBlossom said:
I really need to get my kitties on here, trying remember how to do it from photobucket.....

You totally should show them off as I think they are absolutely adorable!

Great pictures of all your pets.
Thanks for sharing everyone.
Dying to see the photos of the kittens Grace. Hope you post them soon :)

hedgehog
hjeajgN.png

mice
S05JmZq.jpg

XzvBdOW.png

1MqIuU1.png

rats
bB0cBoE.png

smA7AKn.png

Zf5XA0T.png

cLvFtfd.png

gyVuZEj.png

Here is my cuddly teddy bear. His name is Foxy Theodore aka Captain Fuzzticles. He is camera shy and runs away whenever I attempt to photograph him so the only time I can seem to do is when he's asleep.

Attachments

• CF.jpg
    CF.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 40
Minty said:
Here is my cuddly teddy bear. His name is Foxy Theodore aka Captain Fuzzticles. He is camera shy and runs away whenever I attempt to photograph him so the only time I can seem to do is when he's asleep.

He's cute, Minty! Is his ear up so he doesn't miss the sound of a bag of treats being opened? :)

I love animals! There are some interesting pets on here that look like they have quite the personality, hehe.

beautiful loser said:
Minty said:

He's cute, Minty! Is his ear up so he doesn't miss the sound of a bag of treats being opened? :)

Haha yes.....that's their natural position, so he doesn't miss a thing!

Latest posts

Back