Let's see the (pet) faces!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam Cold he looks so relaxing on the first picture :D!

Our beautiful Main Coon (Lucky):
23ly5ba.jpg

The king:
9743505515it6r.jpg

Two little Brothers chilling in a box :D
9743501195vvxs.jpg

And one more Lucky:
2m4wpck.jpg

Thanks Sean!
I found this pic from my computer. We used to have chickens, and my dogs were really scared of them 'cos the chickens were angry! They run across the yard to attack my dogs.
And my dogs had all the reasons to be scared, because our chickens weren't small..
5222774639_71fc13df74.jpg

OMG that's a huge chicken! hahaha!! poor puppies...

Okay, here's mine.
This is Jasper. She has siamese in here so she's REALLY mean. lol
jasper1.jpg

This is Moesha. She's an Alaskan Husky
PC010220.jpg

Petey. He died in September :( He's basset hound/pointer than we knew of)
petey-1.jpg

And here is Lucy.
P8290440.jpg

Pote my Boerboel a rescue dog. Taking a proper photo of him is art cause getting him to sit still long enough is an art it's self.
Pote.jpg

Bongo he's also a rescue dog.
Bongo.jpg

This is Astrix another rescue animal, when I got him no one could get close enough to touch him now he sits on my lap each evening when I'm on the PC.
Astrix.jpg

Slinky my corn snake, hubby got him for me when my fish died with a power failure that lasted a week in the winter
Slinky.jpg

This is my Tarantula SpinnyA3
A3spinny.jpg

And last but not least Lilo & Stitch who will Never become snake food. You can say they are rescue animals too.
ShiloStich.jpg

aww everyone got cute pets :)

this is my dog barley, she is english cream retriever

25hnzph.jpg

summer 2010
2usa06b.jpg

Here are a couple photos of one of my dogs that I took with my new camera. Nothing special, but they're a lot better than what I could get with my old dig. camera... so enjoy! My dog Sissy:

sissy12.jpg

sissylooking1.jpg

My kitty Little Pee - unfortunately she vanished last summer - she didn't come home one day. I don't know what happened to her, but she probably died. :(

Imag042.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

Badjedidude said:
Here are a couple photos of one of my dogs that I took with my new camera. Nothing special, but they're a lot better than what I could get with my old dig. camera... so enjoy! My dog Sissy:

lol, calling that kind of a dog sissy
the picture reminded me my pit which died when i was in high school.. veterinarians are full of crap...

i miss having a dog, but have no spare time to take care of one

two years ago when i moved living alone i picked up a street cat for reason unknown, wanted to get rid of it few days after but... the cat is surprisingly still with me

222qf.jpg

A Desolate Soul said:
so since a few of you are wondering, here are some pics of my new puppy.
cute pup

Latest posts

Back