Let's see the (pet) faces!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was young we had a dog. God I still love that dog.
She was the same age as me and she lived tell she was 17.
I still miss her. I also had some gold fish P
One time my mum was looking after someones cat and I walked in one day to see the cat trying to get the fish out of the bowl at the top of this unit we had and the dog at the bottom trying to get to the cat lol It was funny.

im so evil i hate animals..well not animals really..just "pets"
cats can be okay though.

I never thought of my dog as a "pet." He's more like a brother to me. And the only real friend I've got.

yeah....................i guess that wasnt completely true since i do consider my parents pet my buddy hahah . i wouldnt personally own one tho..

Okiedokes said:
IMG_2180.jpg

Oh god, I think I just had a cutegasm :D I love cats so much!

I loved seeing so many beautiful images of members animal friends! The photo below is one of our doberman Bella. She's a real sweetie and she thinks she's a lap dog. I don't mind although she is a bit heavy for it!:p

I guess I'll post pictures of my critters since they make up most of the 'people' I have in my life. Some of you have already seen these in chat. :)

gus2.jpg

My Staffy puppy, Gus.

gusflour.jpg

Here he is again helping himself to a pile of flour that fell on the floor while I was baking a pie.

cats3.jpg

Here are my three cats on their hideous cat tower. Elvis (black and white), Fritz (gray) and Fergie (the ginger one.) :)

Pets I feel like are everyones saviours in the world, they are a light in everyones day I find. I love dogs and am actually even having a hard time without having my Gracie here, I miss her so much...she just lights my day, and now that I have started running...I cant wait to run with her! Although she will still run circles around me....literally.

Here is my first dog Kali - RIP Kali, I miss you!
270976724.jpg

Here is my second dog Gracie, I miss you Gacie...cant wait to see her at xmas!:
291001135.jpg

Latest posts

Back