Let's See the Shoes!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VideoVidiVisum

Reaction score
Ok guys, people have been posting shoes I've noticed, so I thought I would make a thread for it!

These are my dance shoes =]

P11-16-11_1556.jpg

Boots from when I used to work in the Middle East. CD is added for scale since they're massive (I have big feet) and weigh a ton:
24vv6uh.jpg

Nice shoes for when I have to be a gentleman, not used as often as I would like:
29qh5y8.jpg

Casual trainers for around the house, a bit too small and I’ve just seen how dirty they are:
9zodom.jpg

Somehow, I missed the people posting shoes.

annik, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who has been posing for foot fetishists. :D

Two pairs of dress shoes I own. I have other shoes but must find my pictures of them.

Picture554.jpg

shoes1.jpg

Every ones shoes look great!
I wear black boots 3 out of 4 seasons and during the summer I like some type of sandal.

Everyday pair. I know I'm stuck in the 90s but Docs remind me of Daria and I LOVED that show.

My dress pair.

VideoVidiVisum said:

I actually have two pairs of those shoes for reasons that...er...aren't really that interesting! :rolleyes:

Unless you mean the stockings! In which case I know I love them! Though I would feel really silly going to the supermarket in them!

VideoVidiVisum said:

I always used to want some like those. I never got them though and now I fear I might be too old. :(

roguewave said:

Everyday pair. I know I'm stuck in the 90s but Docs remind me of Daria and I LOVED that show.

I love them! :)

Latest posts

Back