Life - How is it treating you right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fightclub said:
LonelyClothar said:
LIFE IS TREATING ME LIKE honeysuckle, NOTHING NEW. SOMETIMES I WISH I COULD PUNCH LIFE IN THE FACE , AND THOSE GODDAME INTERVIEWERS.

People say you make your own luck I think this is bull sometimes you can try and work towards something and it might work out. But then you can also be, very unlucky have a honeysuckle life try your best to get on and get nowhere.

It is true people make your own luck, but unfortunately NOT ALL OF US HAVE THE SAME LUXURY, LOOKS, ABILITY, SKILLS, AND LUCK,
Unfuckingfortunaly i cant get anything ******* decent in the job department, no ******* girl, fresia me, fresia life, fresia god, even tho i am an atheist, it sucks we have fallen to the darker side of life.Today i had an interview and that ********** ************ i hope he ******* rots, didnt want to give me a chance after waiting a year for this honeysuckle, ************, put me in the UFC Octagon with tha ***** i would have finish him off.

life is generally good
wish
-I had a good roster of friends
-mom could get on her feet and become independent of me. really tired of her living with me.
-I could meet a nice woman my age to grow with and be romantic with
-more money to do things with (like travel and pay off loans)

jjam said:
life is generally good
wish
-I had a good roster of friends
-mom could get on her feet and become independent of me. really tired of her living with me.
-I could meet a nice woman my age to grow with and be romantic with
-more money to do things with (like travel and pay off loans)
Your mother still living with you? Hmm.. I can imagine how that would put a strain on things. As for wanting a nice woman your age, I think most people here are still looking for a decent partner, including myself. It just seems unfair how "becoming happy" is more like a lottery, and no matter who you are or how nice a person you are, you could even up screwed anyway.

Fvantom said:
today life treated me like crap, so I turned around and punched life in the face.
You did, eh? :p How did it respond to that?

Latest posts

Back