List 3 qualities you have good or bad!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good:
Great sense of humor, fairly intelligent, very empathetic.
Bad:
Can be selfish, incredibly hard on myself, painfully shy at times.

Good: Altruistic(this defines me), Self sacrificing, overly caring.

Bad: Temper(my antithesis), stubborn, contradicting(usually oblivious to it).

GOOD:
Caring
Hard-working
LOVES doing things for others

BAD:
Depression (not bad in and of itself, but it's not always fun to be around me, I guess)
I'm terrible at leaving my frustrations with work AT work.
I'm a total rager behind the wheel.

G- Sense of humour, good with money, good physical shape

B- Procrastination, not all that fun or outgoing, pretty crap at talking unless I know the person well

Good:

Natural Jack of all trades, there's no ski I can't turn my hand to and have some success

Bad:

Pessimist
Lazy

For therapeutic purposes I'm going to list three things I like about myself, so here goes:
1) I'm friendly
2) I have pretty eyes (not really a personality trait, but i'll take what i can get)
3) I see the good in people

That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I still have hope! :D

Well, I'll list 3 things that I've been told by others...

1) I've been told I can be & am cold most of the times... I always thought of myself as caring & warm person... In my own head, I'm thinking I don't wanna waste someone else's time by being around the bush so answers to questions & reactions to some situations can come across as being "cold"...

2) somewhat related to the first one, nothing much really surprises me anymore... That could explain why I have somewhat of a "calm" reactions to a very chaotic situations hence coming across as being "cold hearted"...

3) I hate over-drawn explanations... I used to get into arguments with my ex-girlfriend over this all the time... Once, I asked her, "You wanna go get something to eat with me?" She says, "Well, I was talking to my mom few hours ago & she mentioned something about going shopping and...." So I said in the middle of her sentence, "Is that a no?" I guess in hind sight, she was trying to say no in a nice way so I don't take an offense or get my feelings hurt thinking she didn't wanna hang out with me... Turns out her mom invited her out for lunch for just 2 of them... Even if she said, "yes but I can't" I would've understood... My response would've been, "Oh, ok... May be next time..." It's. It like I was gonna give her a hard time but I can see how she didn't want me to think she was just being rude... Even this answer might be little over drawn but hey, I'm learning here, lol...

Good
Im pretty real, we all talk a little smack but I only do it if its justified
I try to live in the moment, there is no other time just right now
I have a cool username

Bad
Where do I begin, I've had problems with booze and drugs. Its always a battle
I always screw up my relationships, its hard for me to have a long lasting one. I read between the lines to much
im under the impression my usernames cool

Good: Imaginative, Kind, Compassionate.

Bad: Escapist, Over-sensitive, Pessimistic.

Good - loyal, honest, respectful of boundaries.

Bad- have a lot of fears, can't cook as good as I want to, and don't trust the people I am closest to.

persistent, always, always truthful, enthusiastic

easily distracted, sometimes rambling, plunges into depression

Good - good sense of humor, very friendly, loyal.

Bad - trust issues, care too much what other people think of me.

I'll start with the bad first, so that I end on a good note.

Bad: Self-doubt (which leads to pessimism, quitting, depression, frustration, or hostility), worrying, over-thinking.

Good: Imaginative, playful, friendly.

BAD: I eat very little fruit and vegetables.
GOOD: I work hard and care a lot for everyone in my life, whether in real life or online.
UP FOR DEBATE: I watch a lot off tv

Latest posts

Back