List of reasons for rejection

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
The best......smoked....MEAT sandwich?  You are aware I'm vegan, right?  :club:  <--- you totally brought that on yourself.....

Ouch. I did not lol.
Okay, well, when I'm mowing the lawn later I'll fix you something up ;-)

*runs away*

5fc1e9f30d5843ab4e2a68618c84a724--laughter-quotes-reasons-to-smile.jpg

TheRealCallie said:

Oh God do I like that.
I'm definetely stealing that. :)

bleed_the_freak
Is turning someone's thread into a string of jokes also frowned upon?

I think I saw something about that, rules section 4, paragraph B, 4th alinea of the Terms of Agreement on the Scrolls of Obedience.

"Thou shalt always try to de-dramatize that which thou witness'ed, else thy ass become target for Holy Kick"
I'm not 100%, though. I might be hallucinating. I should start taking mushrooms for that. :)

VanillaCreme said:
It's for a reason. Because believe it or not, some folks think it's okay to gender-bash and put down whatever gender they're having an issue with simply because they're not getting what they want. It's not because of phrasing. It's to stop bashing.

"Gender-bashing" can be the interpretation of simply a poorly phrased sentence too, though. If it was clear misogyny/misandry with hate speech and all that jazz, sure... but sometimes it's just the way the question was asked or delivering the answer makes sense (ardour's post).
I don't particularly agree with what Xpendable was saying but he wasn't being hateful, it's preferable to challenge those views and see where you can point out the fallacy.

I know this probably doesn't change honeysuckle, but interesting discussions being shut down because the people involved have a history of challenging other views is not really good logic for a forum. The moderation seems very biased sometimes, and that criticism is not really news for you guys.

I don't see how it was gender-bashing, no more than what I said about men anyway. At least people had fun with it.

Aw, I showed up hoping this was a "Let's find out some really silly (not real) reasons as to why XD " thread.

I may be able to explain the "You wouldn't be able to handle me" one though. People need different levels of speaking to others, going out on activities, physical confirmation etc. That person may just have needed much more of some of it. Then again, I know nothing of that person, could be wrong.
Just look at it like they're saving you from an unfitting partner combo?

Latest posts

Back