Loneliness has followed me my whole life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitz

Reaction score
In bars, cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere, there's no excape.

Surrounded but still all alone - lyrics from the song Take me Away by Killswitch Engage.

Loneliness is a natural part of life. It's an integral part of development. Some, however, are cursed with an overabundance of loneliness. People on this site. It is not something that follows us, though. It is something we can escape. I believe that you, I, everyone else here can find what they want and escape loneliness. I have to believe that.

You can escape it.

I have to believe that, too.

Fitz, was there a time when you were not lonely? If so, what made you feel better?

Followed by loneliness? Change your direction, jog about a bit. Lead that bugger into a lake!

You can do it! :)

We are born alone and die alone. In part, loneliness is an ultimately natural part of our living existence.

IgnoredOne said:
We are born alone and die alone. In part, loneliness is an ultimately natural part of our living existence.

Thomas Wolve in his essays says that loneliness is the central and inevitable fact of human existence. And can be a possible catalyst for a more purposeful and engaging life.... And it sucks, sometimes. :)

Guys, it's a line from Taxi driver. Has anyone seen that film?

Latest posts

Back