Loneliness level quiz

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22. Thought these questions are so vague and nonspecific, I doubt it reflects all that much on loneliness. Just like an online IQ test with 10 questions can't possibly score you remotely close lol.
But it's a fun thingnie

32  -  not too bad for a geographically isolated introvert-ish Canadian.   Maybe that is why no one comes to the meetings that I try to organize for all of the other introverts who live close by  ;)

I'm definitely saving this to take it for later. Might make a video out of it.

So I got a score of 33 which says I have extreme loneliness which I definitely have to agree with. I think I've taken this quiz at one point before. It's hard. It's really hard feeling this alone.

I marked everything on never just to check and the score was still 10. Weird test that wants you to be lonely, lol.

Oh, Rodent checked this already.

29, i actually got used to loneliness, so i stopped looking for company. i accepted the fact that i have no friends and being excluded is ok by me

DarkSelene said:
I marked everything on never just to check and the score was still 10. Weird test that wants you to be lonely, lol.

Oh, Rodent checked this already.

But 0-14 says you have little to no loneliness.  And 15-21 is "normal" loneliness.  

Everyone, IMO, gets lonely sometimes, even if just for a fleeting moment.  So, to me, if someone says they are NEVER lonely, they are lying.

Yes, but there's absolutely no way you can get a 0-10 mark, I was checking out how the mechanism worked before doing it.

I think you're projecting.

So theres this guy called Ivor Spacehelmet who was always a bit of a loner and didn't have any friends he could share his geeky interest in computers and nasa with. Oh well said Ivor i'll bury myself in study and achieve my goal of becoming a astronaut- and b***er me if he didn't make it. Ivor was selected for a one man mission to mars and of he went [cue Bowie space theme] all went well and he landed on mars 600 million miles away. He fulfilled his pre-set list of 'things to do on mars' before strapping himself back in for the return trip and pressing the launch button....and guess what....nada nothing zilch...he was stranded....up a creek.....totally ****ed. Realising he was the other side of the galaxy alone in the icy blackness he was relieved when a message announcement from Mission Control flashed up on his monitor..it said ''sorry Ivor but there aint no hope and yer gunna die.... but this'll cheer you up...its a real gas....its called ''The Loneliness Level Quiz''  :cool: :D

Great, 29. Better than last time. I suppose I'm finally getting used to being on my own all the time lol

Scored a 40 which I expected. I am posting on a forum called A Lonely Life, after all.

edit: also saw this "it may be a sign that something isn't quite balanced in your life." No duh sherlock.

It spat out at the end of a paragraph: "it may be a sign that something isn't quite balanced in your life."
My immediate response was: Yeah, no honeysuckle! lol.

33. Although I think I suffer from feeling alone more often than I feel lonely, unless those feelings actually amount to the same thing. I remember once hearing somebody say that he didn't know how lonely he was until he met his wife, which kind of haunts me. But I hardly ever feel as though I am desperate for company. It's just that sometimes I get this sort of existential horror at the realisation that there is nobody in the world who cares about me.

Latest posts

Back