Lonely New Year's Eve ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyNumber8

Reaction score
Well, there's only 1 hour left till we dive in 2011 and here I am alone on the computer in the basement, drawing, listening to music and browsing some forums :/ ....rather bleak if you ask me lol...but for some reason it does not bother me that much

Just curious to know what you guys planned or are planning for tonight ^^ ?

And what are your resolutions for 2011, if you still do that :p I only did it once seriously, like a list of things I wanted to improve for 2010 and ironically it ended up being the worst year of my life lmao...so much for wanting positive changes XD

Anyways, Happy New Year and may it bring us more..hope that things can change for the better :)

I went to bed early New Years Eve. My dog started to growl and bark when the fireworks went of at midnight, after that I went back asleep.

Cathedral said:
Yeah, no one to talk to. This sucks. Just like all holidays.

Hi Cathedral -- Talk to me. If you had the problems I do you'd REALLY know how bad things suck. I could lay so much crap on you it would make your head spin. Just be glad you're not ME. Yet, I don't sit around moaning and groaning. I'll leave that for you to do while I move forward and carry on. Best wishes to you for a better 2011! Respectfully and sincerely yours, LG:)

LGH1288 said:
Cathedral said:
Yeah, no one to talk to. This sucks. Just like all holidays.

Hi Cathedral -- Talk to me. If you had the problems I do you'd REALLY know how bad things suck. I could lay so much crap on you it would make your head spin. Just be glad you're not ME. Yet, I don't sit around moaning and groaning. I'll leave that for you to do while I move forward and carry on. Best wishes to you for a better 2011! Respectfully and sincerely yours, LG:)

PM me, then. I'd like to hear about your problems.

Blue Sky said:
I went to bed early New Years Eve. My dog started to growl and bark when the fireworks went of at midnight, after that I went back asleep.

I've got the same thing with fireworks going on in my neighborhood, too. It's a bit loud but I'm so tired it won't matter. Have a very good 2011! LG:)

I heard fireworks too yesterday night but I just put on my ipod and waited like a few hours before finally falling asleep :/

Latest posts

Back