Looking for a girl in England....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ragingbull17

Hi. My name's Craig, I'm 21 years old and live in Nottinghamshire, England. I'm extremely shy in nature and therefore find making friends difficult. It's for that very same reason I have never been in a relationship in my life. I'd really love to get to know a female around my sort of age who is preferably in a similar sort of situation just to chat with online for now. I'm very sensitive, caring and tactful and I am interesting when you get to know me.

I'm not holding much hope out, but I hope to hear from you.

Regards. xx

Hi craig :) Am not a girl but I do live in nottinghamshire. Anyway just thought I would throw that out there :D I don't find that many ppl on line that do live as close as that.

Hey again Bluey. Our paths have crossed before I believe, but I didn't realise you lived in Nottinghamshire. That's cool to know.

How are you doing, my friend?

ragingbull17 said:
Hey again Bluey. Our paths have crossed before I believe, but I didn't realise you lived in Nottinghamshire. That's cool to know.

How are you doing, my friend?

I live about 10 miles out of Nottingham city center and the closet town to me is about 5 miles away and is a place called mansfield. You may have heard of it.

You probably have heard of the football teem called stags. (mansfield town) Ye bit on the crap side lol. They keep going down. just as well am not a big supporter. Well football has never been my thing to be honest with you.

I Guss am feeling OK this evening. Can't sleep at the minute and I just got back up out of bed feeling a little reflective and complacent about things I Guss would be the best way to explain how am feeling. I think all in all am doing pretty well of late :) Can't complain :)

How you doing apart from the yearning for a GF. Which I do understand. I did not get one girl look my way all yesterday in town. They well never know what there missing :D lol OK maybe they do.. Who knows. what ever well be well be. I think you just gotta be cool and try and go along with the flow most of the time and hope something good comes your way.

Lol. Yes I do know Mansfield, very well in fact. I know of the football team, but I'm not a fan of it so I don't take much notice.

I live in the small town of Bingham, which is about 8 miles south of Nottingham city centre. Maybe you know of it?

I'm feeling better today than I was yesterday. I've just recently stopped talking to someone who I've been friends with for a while on the internet (I met her on here actually), so I'm a bit down about that. The reason why we stopped talking is kind of complicated so I won't go into it, but yeah I'm not too bad thankyou.

Dude! We do live close. Just been onto google maps and where only 15 miles apart and a 30 minutes drive away.

You live just under 10 miles away from a place called calverton. Am taking it you know of it. I go to the the wrangler factory there sometimes to buy jeans. when I was a kid I ran away from home lol. Well-I walked along all this fields and eventually come to a place that I now know as calverton. Just reminded me of that cos to get to you I would have to just about drive past that place.

Anyway if where both at a loss end one night I well have to have a drive down your way and we maybe go for a game of snooker or something. I like snooker but am crap at playing it :p

On line friends can be a weird thing. ppl can just despair and you have no clue way. I Guss there is other reasons for what happend with that girl though :) But I know what you mean about long stories.

Well the girl in question wouldn't even tell me her name, so that was a non starter to begin with really.

Lol. I've never played snooker. Not even pool. I'd probably be crap at it. It'd be great to meet up with you at some point though.

Yes I do know Calverton. I have distant relatives there actually. So what's your opinion on Nottingham and Mansfield? I love Nottingham but I've never particularly liked Mansfield to be honest. I used to drink there a few years ago and there'd always be fights and stuff like that.

oh well if she wont even tell you her name. That is shy. Well I know this thread was called "Looking for a girl in England" so maybe you should change the title to a friend lol. Joke. sorry for gate crashing. Can't imagine it would stop a girl from introducing her self :)

HA HA HA You do know mansfield then lol. Ye its pretty well known for the fights. I know of ppl that well not go there cos of the name its got for its self. Well-I was beat up once quite badly in mansfield at 3am in the morning walking back home from celebrating one of my birthdays. What a night that was lol. Well it is the closest town to me and I was in town (mansfield) saturday drinking. It has got better there though. Well as you know it could not had got much wears lol

Nottingham has moor friendly ppl there I think and much moor choice for the shops. I prefer Nottingham but don't know it as well.

I went to the Theatre Royal in nottingham last thursday to see a stand up comic called dylan moran. That was good :) He is a very funny man.

You are near Gunthorpe I see. I often go there with my family for dinner on a Sunday. Well-I say often moor sometimes but it is a place I've been to plenty of times. Done a bit of fishing there the other year with me cousin :) court one " ------ this big -------- " lol ok only maybe this big "--" lol

I went round the caves of nottingham the other year and the Courts of Justice. That was all very interesting.

But ye normally I give anything a try. I could tech you the rules of snooker but everything else you would have to figure out yourself as am rubbish lol. But ye I would defernetly meet up one day. Can be anywhere you like really. If your ever at a loss end then just PM me and see if am free on what ever time you like. If I am we well arrange to meet up somewhere :) Be cool and just so ye know am not looking for BF lol. Am the same as you as in I like girls :)

Anyway there is no rush. Feel free to PM me anytime you like :)

Sanal said:
Bluey said:
Sanal said:
RobertJW said:
Hey you two, get a room :)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

HAY! Its not like that :p

Man Bluey:p lmao I didnot believe first when I saw that photo you posted:p lol this is like a bad dream:p

just kidding hahaha. dont be mad.

hahaha Cheeky mother *******!!!
slap.gif

I have one weirs then them that Minus edited of me LMAO.

Who me???????

What do you mean you dont remember?????

errrr.. *i m mad now*

its somewhere around page 97

Sanal said:
Who me???????

errrr.. *i m mad now*

Sorry :( Relay relay sorry... *Puts head down in shame* Pleas forgive me.

To many things to remember. I go look now :)

Bluey said:
Sanal said:
Who me???????

errrr.. *i m mad now*

lmao thats okay:p you know that i wont get mad nomatter anything:p lmao

You even commented on that pic lol

Sanal said:
Bluey said:
Sanal said:
Who me???????

errrr.. *i m mad now*

lmao thats okay:p you know that i wont get mad nomatter anything:p lmao

You even commented on that pic lol

Ye but I made lots of posts. I not going to remember most of them..

I just had a look but I don't see your pick. I kinder remember you putting one up but don't remember what you look like. Maybe its time for a new pick haha :D hint hint...

Latest posts

Back