Looking for a girl in England....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao..okay:p I will:p but this thread is getting wasted by our posts now.
This guy ragingbull is gonna be mad now

Yes we have gone slightly off-topic.

Sorry for that ragingbull and I think we better take this someplace else like PM or something lol

Thanks Bluey. You're a good man.

Where do you go in Gunthorpe? There are three possible places where you could have had Sunday lunch. There's 'The Unicorn', 'Tom Brown's' or 'The Anchor'. I've been to the unicorn and the anchor many times to eat, but never tom brown's which is more of a restaurant type place.

Just curious to know.

And I'm glad to hear you're interested in girls. Lol.

I think it would have to be The Anchor. I have to say its not my over all favorite place to eat at though. Not into how I am the customer but yet they do not let me have a bottle of beer in the bottle. I prefer to drink out of the bottle and they make customers have it in a glass. Which is fine. I am not going to make a big fuss. I just take my custom some place else. Don't see the big problem to be honest with you. I mean I could understand it if it was posh. But its really not the mote house you know ;) Plus the last time I was there I found the staff to be a right bunch of miserable **** cough. I mean would it hurt to smile a bit. So ye not overly impressed with it the last few times I been. I think it may have been took over late last year by some new ppl. I think the new ppl need to recognize its a pub by the side of a canal. Not some swanky restaurant. I think there trying to get a bit above themselves lol maybe I should forward this post to them hahah

I prefer the cafe just up the way from there. They do a mean full English :D Much moor to my liking.

ragingbull17 said:

Ye just thought I would make that clear. I mean I don't wont to be giving you the wrong idea.

Bluey said:
I think it would have to be The Anchor. I have to say its not my over all favorite place to eat at though. Not into how I am the customer but yet they do not let me have a bottle of beer in the bottle. I prefer to drink out of the bottle and they make customers have it in a glass. Which is fine. I am not going to make a big fuss. I just take my custom some place else. Don't see the big problem to be honest with you. I mean I could understand it if it was posh. But its really not the mote house you know ;) Plus the last time I was there I found the staff to be a right bunch of miserable **** cough. I mean would it hurt to smile a bit. So ye not overly impressed with it the last few times I been. I think it may have been took over late last year by some new ppl. I think the new ppl need to recognize its a pub by the side of a canal. Not some swanky restaurant. I think there trying to get a bit above themselves lol maybe I should forward this post to them hahah

I prefer the cafe just up the way from there. They do a mean full English :D Much moor to my liking.

ragingbull17 said:

Ye just thought I would make that clear. I mean I don't wont to be giving you the wrong idea.

Yeah. The Anchor was taken over a while back. It's now a carvery I believe. I've never been in there since it's been took over though.

Is that cafe you're referring to the Gunthorpe Tearooms? I've never been but have heard about it.

ragingbull17 said:
Yeah. The Anchor was taken over a while back. It's now a carvery I believe. I've never been in there since it's been took over though.

Is that cafe you're referring to the Gunthorpe Tearooms? I've never been but have heard about it.

I did not know that ether its now a carvery there. Seems to be all the rage at the min. Must be longer then I thought since I been there as well.

An ye its the tea room :D

Latest posts

Back