Looking To Be With A Guy, Eventually

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people are more accepting, female or male. Gender doesn't really determine that...

VanillaCreme said:
Some people are more accepting, female or male. Gender doesn't really determine that...

Well, I haven't found any accepting females, and I encoutered quite a lot. I see them every day. Like I said, it takes someone special to accept me. Most girls in North America are the same, which is not my style. I can see why they wouldn't accept me, unfortunately, a lot of guys are too. Guys are more accepting, with other guys. Guys are more accepting of other girls who are loners, except they are just hard to find.

Generally, it's the guys who are more accpeting, more so then females.

Lost Soul said:
"If your she is joining clubs and stuff
What???

The girl you descibe through you post, accepting, especially, if she accepts people with Autism, she is very special girl. I know a lot of girls can be the same or seem the same.
Exactly. It only takes someone special to except me. There are people who accept Autism who are complete jerks. I don't know why or how. Maybe they try and make a good imprission of themselves for a job or something.

Some people claim to be one thing, like do other, like on plenty of fish. Seen someone who claimed she was Christian (maybe becuase her parents are), yet on her profile, under Drugs and alcohol section, she put more then 3 times a week for drugs, and Everyday or something for Alchohol. Maybe she should read the Bible, most people don't. The rewrite it to rewrite it to suite their own (whatever the word is), which is why there are so many religons.

Why would you want to be with a girl, who judges people before knowing them.
I don't. I do dwell on it becuase I'm sensitive to being judge and rejected all the time and envy them how things are so easy and better for them, compared to mine. They have friends, good health, good communication skills, emotions etc and they take it all for granted. They only except people who are up to their level. Two faced rats!

I'm saying, you're looking at the wrong girls
I know. I have my whole life. I sorry for being being arrogant and rude. I can't help but look at (unfortunatly) attractive judgmental rats who think their so cool and better then everyone. It's envyness and desperation. Becuase I wish I had someone (but not them) and envy how what they have, good looks and stuff and they throw it around like it's nothing. Do drink every night, party every weekend, do drugs, swear all the time (a lot of rudeness these days). and stuff. I would be so happy to be one of them, and would never live the life they live. It's not a good life, like they think.

Another good thing is, you sound like a really good person. If they judge even just by looking at you, you are much better than they are. Don't be upset or beat yourself up becuase of that.
Thank you. :) I try not, it just gets to me.

Another good thing is, you sound like a rwally good person. If they judge even just by looking at you, you are much better than they are. Don't be upset or beat yourself up becuase of that.
No doubt she would. Becuase if I had someone, like the girl of my dreams, she would be the coolest girlfriend ever. Becuase she is the much different then other girls, and the opposite quite a bit.

I wish you a much like finding the girl of your dream
Thank you. It's kinda sad, becuase I spent my life thinking there was someone out there, and through so much searching, all I got was two faced rats, who judge me by one look, and not my type at all. It was very tiring and upsetting. I would cry a lot becuase of it. Now, I'm trying to convince myself, there isn't anyone, so I can move on on life and make life better, so I don't dwell on stuff.

That's why I'm putting all my thoughts on guys, and ignoring girls. My have high hormones for girls, which is why I so interesed and hem and why I gawk. I'm not looking to shag them, I just find them attractive and wish I had someone like that. I wishing to wait until marriage to shag, I would never shag someone after recently meeting them. As it takes time to get to that stage, as it's a very emotional thing. Also, it's respectful.

The girl of my dreams if either a naturist. In Canada/US, people (especially girls) have big issues on nudity, especially the very attractive looking ones. She is most likely from the UK, or maybe Australia. The sad thing is, the way society is in Canada/US, as that is all about shagging. here is so much of that stuff in the media. People don't have interests in starting families and stuff anymore. Also, the rate of divorces are going up and the rate of marriages have been going down for the past few years. I don't want someone, just to shag, I want to have a relationship with her, a lifelong relationship.

Again. I appologizing for sounded arrogant or rude. I don't always know how to put things professionally, so sometimes I sound like I'm cold. I appreciate your good comments.

Lost Soul said:
"If your she is joining clubs and stuff
What???

I forget what I meant.

I understand, and I don't think you are arrogant. You stand with reason.

Latest posts

Back