LSD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

Has anybody on this forum tried it. Im sure some had. I just thought it would be interesting to hear some stories from people who have tried it. THis is because its been said that people who are depressed or have emotional issues usually have some really bad trips on acid. So respond if anybody REALLY has.

NOP, never tried it. Always scares me stuff like that cos I seen ppl on it.

Drugs I have tried are weed and poppers. That's it.

I do know that if you suffer with depression then that is another good reason to stay away from honeysuckle like that. The come down from it could be even moor devastating then normal.

For anyone that wants info on drugs go hear. Its a strait to the point no bull honeysuckle sight that gives you nothing but the facts. It dos not tell you not to take drugs just simply informs you of what they do.

I have never touched any sort of drug at all.

I am sorry to hear your contemplating this lonely. Let me just say that it won't solve any of your problems. Will just make stuff worse in the long run. Maybe that isn't what you want to hear, but will say it anyways. Maybe you will feel better short term, but even that will go away with just a little time.

tripping balls.... lovely.... I've seen many druggies in my time, and all of them basically agree afterwards that it's just a self-created temporary escape from their problems. It's just something that tricks you into feeling less depressed for a short amount of time, but then again, it can backfire. A dorm mate in college thought he was a skeleton and was screaming for us to give him his skin back... I don't think he had an enjoyable acid experience...

armor4sleepPA said:
tripping balls.... lovely.... I've seen many druggies in my time, and all of them basically agree afterwards that it's just a self-created temporary escape from their problems. It's just something that tricks you into feeling less depressed for a short amount of time, but then again, it can backfire. A dorm mate in college thought he was a skeleton and was screaming for us to give him his skin back... I don't think he had an enjoyable acid experience...

Oh, I am sure chemically short term people feel alot better. Only, it's just not the answer.

A skeleton eh? That sounds scary.

ya that would be creepy if you looked down at your bady and all saw was bone and maybe some guts that would call for some hysteria

Yeah, that poor kid freaked out pretty badly. It was scary not knowing if he'd overdosed, simply had a bad experience, or was having an adverse reaction. Best thing to do: something BESIDES illegal drugs. lol.

A4S

lonely guy said:
Has anybody on this forum tried it. Im sure some had. I just thought it would be interesting to hear some stories from people who have tried it. THis is because its been said that people who are depressed or have emotional issues usually have some really bad trips on acid. So respond if anybody REALLY has.

Any hallucinogenic experience is going to depend on the person taking the drug. If you're depressed and easily given to fantasy you're not going to have a good time taking much of anything.

It's been over 15 years since I tried it. Nothing terrible happened but nothing incredibly redeeming happened either. Although I do have a fond memory of watching Pink Floyd's "The Wall".

I could never see taking it again, as it's more annoying than anything else. It made my skin feel strange and it lasts far too long. Also, if taken in the evening you'd might as well forget about sleeping. You'll just lie there with your eyes wide open.

I don't advocate drug use, I'm just sharing the experience of one of many stupid things I did in my youth. :)

I havent tried it , but I`d like to. Actually I havent even smoked pot , although my nickname may give you the impression I do it regurally. I have only tried legal or semi-legal stuff like amanitas, morning glory seeds ,spice gold , salvia d.
Heres some no bullshit info on acid and other drugs:
http://www.erowid.org/

Maui_Waui said:
I havent tried it , but I`d like to.

No, trust me you wouldn't.

I tried it once and thought my best friend was trying to kill me. So I proceeded to beat the honeysuckle out of him. luckily he understood what was up and forgave me for it (on the condition that I never touched the honeysuckle again.)

I did coke for a while too. Made me feel like I had more energy than ever. I stayed up one night and cleaned my whole house. (I even vacuumed the refrigerator.) I caught myself really craving it though. One night I realized that I was double dipping, taking twice my "share" without my buddies knowing it. Then after taking a really large snort of some stuff that was laced with something else (Meth I think). I didn't think I was ever going to come down. That's when I quit.

And of course I did a lot of pot in my teens and early twenties. That pretty much made me tired, lazy and useless. The typical effect.

Latest posts

Back