Make Yourself A Little Extra Cash On The Side $$$ :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goodman08

Hey i want to let some of you in on how i made cash online.. i recieved a few pm's already on the subject haha and i only posted the thread a few ago.. anyway its no secret.. i made my extra cash through a referral program on the internet.. it was simple you get refferals and you get paid.. what i did was make a website explaining.. basically what im saying here and then posted my link.. i wasnt deceptive or dishonest and due to that i made money. if any of you are interested in earning a few extra bucks here is the link http://img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/2/12/31/minusminus/f_v86fm_628d433.jpg

Simply go to the link.. sign up for the website all you need is name email blah blah all the standard stuff and boom they willl give you a link to give to other people and in turn you will make yourself a little cash on the side.. this is for you people out there maybe facing financial hardship of some sorts.. it helps to know you got that little extra at the end of the month i know.. for you serious go getters out there it can also be a real opportunity to bring in serious cash if you put the work in. Hope this helps andy of you and enjoy it... dont go blowing it on some fancy record player.

Three different threads in a half hour on how your method is going to make us rich, is rather excessive. Drum up business elsewhere.

Goodbye

thank god for thatt minus, i though nobody wass gonna say anything
another expert who now thinks money is the source of our lonliness....

He couldn't care less about loneliness, he was just trying to drum up a little income for himself, which is nowhere near the amount that he was bragging about.

Another one bites the dust....another one bites the dust...and another one's gone, and another one's gone...another one bites the dust. :p

can we please just move this to the closed threads section? it seems like it's just clogging up all the good sections of the forum -_-

Haha...I can't believe that scams like that still work these days...How could anyone fall for it?

I say close the thread. Waste of time.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back