Male Virginity=Homosexuality?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^Does that not seem like overkill?

If someone calls you gay and you beat the honeysuckle out of them... doesn't that just make it seem like you're overly defensive about the subject? As if your frail sexuality can't handle such a suggestion? lol honestly... the best response to that would be to call them gay right back or just ignore it and move on.

Oh trust me it's not just guys although males get harrassed with it more than females. I used to have a friend, the operative words being USED TO, who would bother me why I choose not to have sex with my boyfriend at the time (my first and only.) So one day I decided to just give in and be like okay let's do this. Sex is not at all it's cracked up to be. Anyway this friend would tell me, reluctantly listening, about how she and boyfriend do it in the car blah blah it's awesome she's giving him head. I wish I didn't do it early on because of peer pressure and I agree that you should feel something for sex to actually be enjoyable. The point of my story is that I felt absolutely nothing during intercourse, physically and emotionally. I mean I felt it but he did not take me anywhere. So just tell those people to fresia off. I wish that's what I'd done.

SocratesX said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I get a lot of "gay jokes" thrown my way, and even my mom asked me if I was gay.

Beat the honeysuckle out of these people.

I am a non-violent person, first of all. And secondly...

Beat the honeysuckle out of my mother?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!

lol LeaningIntoTheMuse made me laugh. Yes dont beat up anyone lol. There is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo nothing wrong with being a virgin. Virginity is very appealing, in men and in women. To me it really is. Now I can't imagine being with a guy sexually if I was not serious and did not want a relationship.

But the only way I would treat a male virgin differently is that; I honestly would not sleep with a male virgin unless I really loved him and wanted to be with him forever (in that moment). Call it unfair or illogical. But I would never want to take that from someone and then walk away.

Just can't. I think at the very least, someones first relationship should not scar them so deeply.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
SocratesX said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I get a lot of "gay jokes" thrown my way, and even my mom asked me if I was gay.

Obviously not your mother, silly.

Just break the jaw of the next meathead who calls you gay. Or go for the stomach or the rib cage. Maybe if you have a heavy book, hit him in the back of the neck with it.

Hopefully he will fall to the ground and you can ask "Are you gay?"

Then kick him in the ribs.

0CI355A said:
Oh trust me it's not just guys although males get harrassed with it more than females. I used to have a friend, the operative words being USED TO, who would bother me why I choose not to have sex with my boyfriend at the time (my first and only.) So one day I decided to just give in and be like okay let's do this. Sex is not at all it's cracked up to be. Anyway this friend would tell me, reluctantly listening, about how she and boyfriend do it in the car blah blah it's awesome she's giving him head. I wish I didn't do it early on because of peer pressure and I agree that you should feel something for sex to actually be enjoyable. The point of my story is that I felt absolutely nothing during intercourse, physically and emotionally. I mean I felt it but he did not take me anywhere. So just tell those people to fresia off. I wish that's what I'd done.

Yeah,generally women who are virgins get the "prude" card thrown in their face aswell

SocratesX said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
SocratesX said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Obviously not your mother, silly.

Just break the jaw of the next meathead who calls you gay. Or go for the stomach or the rib cage. Maybe if you have a heavy book, hit him in the back of the neck with it.

Hopefully he will fall to the ground and you can ask "Are you gay?"

Then kick him in the ribs.

Cure disrespect with kindness, not violence.

Wow I have so many issues with both what jales, Leaning, and OCI55 just posted that I can't even say anything without hurting someone's feelings.

Big scary guy who would beat the honeysuckle out of somebody for asking if he was gay.....

SocratesX said:
Wow I have so many issues with both what jales, Leaning, and OCI55 just posted that I can't even say anything without hurting someone's feelings.

Well, there's a nasty subject. Me, never been with a woman, and have had my fair share of namecalling, even these days. Although I think it might be more of a cultural thing, as 'homo' is or has been one of the worse names you can call someone around these parts. It does make me see red, being lonesome and not have the ladies swooning over me, always seems like someone rubs all that in my face every time they call me that. Good thing I've learned at least some restraint in the recent years on the subject, instead of going into 'Hulk SMASH!' mode each time they press my berserk button.

I know myself that I've been dating (well, one date, eh) women, which should be enough for me. Still, it hurts when people imply it. I dunno why I usually care so much about what folks think, least of all, folks who are about as important in my life as a pile of turd. I guess one should try and read a book or something that would bring a revelation that these people and their infantile sense of humour and their slow mental development don't really mean a **** to you, and can be ignored.

Also, on point of responding with violence, might work as a kid in school where the teachers just don't give a ****, but you can't get away with that crap as an adult. Either you get your ass kicked (surprise, he knew karate! And he has a posse, oh no!) or coppers will be ringing your doorbell later that afternoon.

Just my ramblings on the subject.

Hey you know go ahead you've got the right. And just call me Odessa it's simpler. I think I'm pretty much immune to it by now. In regards to getting my feelings hurt.
SocratesX said:

SocratesX said:

What could you possibly have an issue with????? I too would not want to take someones virginity if I did not have feelings.. strong feelings for them. Why would i take something that important from someone and walk away?? that just cruel....

Danielle said:
SocratesX said:

What could you possibly have an issue with????? I too would not want to take someones virginity if I did not have feelings.. strong feelings for them. Why would i take something that important from someone and walk away?? that just cruel....

Men don't care about that like we do. In fact, for many men, you're doing them a favor. Virginity is not a badge of honor for men. I'd have no problems taking it from them unless they said it was important to them.

Mary Mary said:
Danielle said:
SocratesX said:

Men don't care about that like we do. In fact, for many men, you're doing them a favor. Virginity is not a badge of honor for men. I'd have no problems taking it from them unless they said it was important to them.

Yeah, what Mary said.

With women, late virginity is like merchandise that's arrived shrink-wrapped, boxed, and with no pieces broken and no scratches.

With men, late virginity is like a defective piece of equipment, that might as well be tossed in the dumpster.

Maybe some men don't care about virginity either way and are more focused with their lives and what they're working toward achieving in life. Yeah, I'm not a virgin myself, but I've never really cared if I was or not (even when I wasn't). It's just honestly not that big of a deal. Why base your entire self-worth on something so fleeting? Such an arbitrary, ancient concept.

Really. Just... do it when you're ready. And fresia what anyone says about you having done it or not.

No matter HOW long it takes you to get there.

Life's too short to worry about honeysuckle like that.

honestly i think it shouldn't matter. one's sexual life is their own business. i'm pretty sure any virgin in this forum could go to a local party and sleep with some drunk chick if they wanted to. but what would that prove? not a **** thing, that's what. i think what annoys me the most is when someone hears you're a virgin they're all like "OMG, IM GONNA GET YOU LAID" in some condescending tone. i honestly feel bad for the people that go out and get laid by different people every weekend, it seems to me that they're emotionally crippled and will have a hard time lasting in a committed relationship.

*shrugs* could be they don't want a relationship. everyone's different.

A Desolate Soul said:
honestly i think it shouldn't matter. one's sexual life is their own business. i'm pretty sure any virgin in this forum could go to a local party and sleep with some drunk chick if they wanted to. but what would that prove? not a **** thing, that's what. i think what annoys me the most is when someone hears you're a virgin they're all like "OMG, IM GONNA GET YOU LAID" in some condescending tone. i honestly feel bad for the people that go out and get laid by different people every weekend, it seems to me that they're emotionally crippled and will have a hard time lasting in a committed relationship.

The Observer said:
I have a question.....

Why is it that most people perceive male virgins as homosexuals? I was talking to some of my friends the a while back and they asked me if I had any "encounters" (wink wink) yet. I told them no and they started to question my sexuality. This greatly offended me and showed me just how obsessed our society is with sex. I'm in my early twenties (i wont say my actual age for privacy reasons) and some people find my sexual inexperience astonishing. I really don't understand why though, because I know that there are people who are much older than I am and are still virgins. It's almost as if society expects me to lie down with every woman that I meet because of my sex, but that's not me. I take sex seriously, not just for its risk of STD s and unplanned pregnancies, but also for the emotional aspect of it. I believe that when you have sex with someone you truly care for, your not just unifying your flesh, but also your souls. I refuse to have sex with someone that I truly don't care for. I know it may sound as if I am taking sex too seriously, but that is my position on it. Please share your thoughts.....

i think a lot of people think that. and on top of it i think that the general poor image that "average" people place on virgins will only prevent us further from ever recovering. I already know I'm far gone, my chances to change my life decreased a shitload ever since last year..

Latest posts

Back