Masturbation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting..never heard that regarding prostate.

Reasons I cut back.
1.messy. i am a bit ocd
2.focus on meeting real women ( still hasn't done much there )
Those are the two main

But also for reasons of self-control becuse I used to do it more
And once you get into the habit of it well you can do it 20 times a day, at least I can. If you read earlier, how easly i get distracted, turned on. Etc.. its terrible. But I have tired limiting it to once a month and that is like hell on earth. Like I stated earlier on this thread all that build up and tension cannot be good. Not only for prostate. What about mental health? Moods? Aggresion? So what you say makes sense

niceguysfinishlast said:
Restless soul said:
TheSkaFish said:
Restless soul said:
I am sorry guys i have to do it

Nothing to apologize for.  It's a "whatever works for you" type of thing.

I am sure you guys would like some feedback. 

You would hate to see me on the news? That I raped some girl? Right

Restless soul, you seriously need help.

Yes. Help from a busty woman

Okay, please don't start objectifying women down to their erogenous zones. That kind of thing isn't looked kindly upon here and isn't the place for it, joke or not. We also don't need the intimate details of your personal sexual indiscretions either, this isn't that type of forum. If anyone really wants to know how often you play with yourself or hookup they can PM you and learn the dirty details.

Thanks.

Sci-Fi said:
Okay, please don't start objectifying women down to their erogenous zones.  That kind of thing isn't looked kindly upon here and isn't the place for it, joke or not.  We also don't need the intimate details of your personal sexual indiscretions either, this isn't that type of forum.  If anyone really wants to know how often you play with yourself or hookup they can PM you and learn the dirty details.

Thanks.
Ok. Mr..chill out...chill.out. this is also a forum for people who should chill out and not jump down people's throats! Women describe themselves as busty. Big deal. You made some lewd dumb commens related to masterbation a couple of posts ago. Step back. No one got hurt. I realize you are the mod here. But have a bit more tolerance

Play with myself? Thought this forum is open to all sorts of dialog. Didn't get to explcit either. People can read between the lines.
But this is a lonley life. And you are a lonley guy too I take it.
But today you must also be in a bad mood to want to break my balls.

Sci-Fi said:
What are you trying to say, that everyone here are experts on masturbation?  That all we do is play with ourselves on a regular basis?  We only find pleasure with our own hands, toys, or other ways if you can bend that far?  That we have nothing else better to do with our time than to beat the meat, polish our rods, spank the monkey, choke the chicken, stretch the yard, work the wood, etc.  Ladies might have to help me out with euphemisms for fingering.  

I'm joking btw :p

You do what's good for you and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.  It's ones own personal preference and no one should shame anyone else for how often or how little they pleasure themselves or how long they can go without it.  Studies have shown there are benefits to masturbation, even for married people in committed relationships with a healthy sex life.  As for your own sexual urges and needs, if all you want is sex maybe all you need is a "fresia buddy" or professional who can service that need for you.
Hmmm🤔..but its cool for you to joke?
Oh" fresia buddy" wow! Noo that's not objectifying anybody

Gimme a break

TheRealCallie said:
Not everyone here is lonely....You've been told that more than once

Read between the lines. Will ya? Really don't get my sarcasm by now

fresia buddy doesn't specify a specific part. Also doesn't specify a gender. Also requires someone willing to just have sex with someone and nothing else. That's actually not objectifying.

Look up what sexual.objectification is.
Treating or using someone as a sex object. I.e fresia buddy

Sorry.

Were you offended by the comment callie?

Objectification more broadly means treating a person as a commodity or an object without regard to their personality or dignity

It's not objectifying if both parties agree to have sex.

And I don't get personally offended. That doesn't mean, however, that I don't know something is offensive when I read it.

Didnt think everyone was so pc here.

I didn't devote a thread to women's breast size. That wouldnt be ok as it has no relevance to this site. Nor if you made a thread on penis size. Something I am sure you would discuss anywheee else

So you think it's perfectly okay to say offensive comments like that in a place where quite a few people have esteem issues, anxiety, have been raped, have been abused, have been sexually harassed and probably a million other things?

Thank you, amy

Latest posts

Back