Me and my Fiancè

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukirisohma

Reaction score
Hi...! I'm a new member here...
And thanks that you got interested Reading my
problem
oh! And by the way I'm a half japanese and im 14 yrs. Old
( too young to have fiancè huh..)

ok let's get to the point_________(WARNING: you might find this crazy but its true)

It all started with my grandmother on my dads side, she's a Japanese, and my grandpa's Korean....
my family in japan is, or should I say RICH.
(Well I don't care! X< )
-(my mom told me why and how was I promised to my fiancè)
(you will notice that I will keep on saying "promised" or "title" - I just mean
-the one who will be put to the arrangement marriage

Before my brother was born, my grandmâ already planned that the first baby to be promised- but because my brother is a boy.... The title went to me. Because I'm the 2nd and the last one. My mom told me this when I was in 4th grade, but since I was still little, I did not take it seriously.... Not until I was in 6th grade.....too many restrictions, its like I'm grounded at everything... And then I met him.
(... He's 3 years older than me)
I was 12 and he's 15,.... (and he doesn't speak my mother language-Filipino-'')
We spent time doing nothing we're just sitting with our mom's and he's playing something like gameboy...

After 2 days they went back japan......

When I was in 1st yr. High school... I went to the school where he would graduate.
well... Its not that easy getting along with him. But I could tell you that I really had a hard time.
when he graduated.. He wanted to go harvard (he's 1 darn smart dude you know)
so I'm here... But actually I'm suppose to study my 2nd year in pennsylvania so I could be near him.
But he demands to everyone that he wanted me here in LA, he said that I would just disturb him and stuff....

And.... I was expecting a call from him this feb. 14. But oh well! Another busy day!

Can please someone say something x(

Being betrothed, if the parents do it right, leads to more successful marriages statistically.

That was just a random thought...

Hi there yukirisohma and welcome here :)

WOW! You have a lot going of there.

I do know that Japanese families can be very controlling.

Do you like this boy? I think maybe your way to young to be thinking of marriage but could you see your self happily marred to this guy?

What would happen if you said no way I am not marring this guy ever?

I would not worry to much about not hearing anything from him. Most boys at this age have other things on there mind you know.

There is not much anyone can say here really. A lot can happen in time. I would just give it time and if when it comes to it when you are expected to be marred and if you don't wont to be at the time then re-think what you can do then.

And I know money is important and you very well could be out cast for not doing what is expected of you. But you know money is not worth giving your life away for.

The only thing I well say to you is, Fallow your hart.

my thoughts are...

at 14 and 16.. you will be really different from the person you are when you get older..

not like serial killer different. but you'll might change. dont judge him too harshly now. but do talk to him a lot, be a friend to him and try to let him know the stuff on your mind.. like the fact that you are lonely and the fact that you wished he had called you on valentine's day.. and so on..

if it turns out he is not a good friend.. then i guess you wont marry him when that time comes.

grow as a person independently from him, and do get to know yourself. but dont completely cancel the option of marring him when you get older.. get to know him so you can decide if you like him well enough to marry him.

Latest posts

Back