Merry Christmas!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas? nooooo tooooo early for meeeee *pulls covers over her head*

OMG sooooo sad! I kept waiting for them to give him his xbox 360, or for him to freak out. :( Those parents are messed up to think that was funny, they kept saying like it, before he opened it.......... :(

That kinda broke my heart to see him and his face. Looking at his mother like..why did you do that? :( ugh

Rotten - I was also waiting until the very last second for them to put the poor fella out of his misery. Surely they had it hidden and just ran out of video battery ?

My guess is that they bought it for him. The reason being that they used an "Xbox" box to trick him.

Tear of the Goddess said:
What's up with the kids hair o.o
Yeah. LOL Looks like a mini Jimi Hendrix.

LoneKiller said:
My guess is that they bought it for him. The reason being that they used an "Xbox" box to trick him.

Tear of the Goddess said:
What's up with the kids hair o.o
Yeah. LOL Looks like a mini Jimi Hendrix.

I hope so, otherwise they found it too hilarious for my liking ! :club:

:D lol

The original channel this video is from explains that he got his X box... they only did that because he sneaked a peek at his Christmas presents. Although it was still a pretty shitty thing to do.

Barbaloot said:
The original channel this video is from explains that he got his X box... they only did that because he sneaked a peek at his Christmas presents. Although it was still a pretty shitty thing to do.

'HURRAY ! ' LOL :D (sorry I am just a soppy Moma)

thanks Barb, I will tear up the hate mail letter I was composing. :D

Barbaloot said:
See what happens when you don't leave out milk and cookies on Christmas Eve? Utter chaos.

Latest posts

Back