Merry Xmas from my girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jjam said:
Cool. How about starting a progress log thread? I play piano too! :)

I enjoy playing but I am not very good.

Theme from Titanic is about the best thing I can do lol !

Anten said:
putter65 i dedicate this song to you. :)

Stevie Wonder - Past time Paradise

The song is about over coming racial struggles in the past by knowing good will come in the future. You can change the meaning to make it about your relationship struggles and look forward to the good instead of always looking in the past.

Thank you :)

Lonesome Crow said:
Your pissed cuase shes not your whore.

I'm pissed off because I havent got a girlfriend anymore. Simple as that.

She wasnt your GF to begin with.
You cant lose whst you didnt have.
Just becauss you tell everyone shes your
GF or have a relationship with her,
dosnt make it so.
You want her to be your GF....
You dont get what you want, now
Shes a stupid *****.

Ive took plenty of women to dinner,met
My parents...endless phone calls..etc etc
Hugs and kisses.
It d didnt mean i was her BF...

My fiancee is my fiancee.
Shes not my wife, yet...
I don't go telling everyone shes my
wife..
I want to marry her but were not married
Yet...and that's that.

Lonesome Crow said:
She wasnt your GF to begin with.
You cant lose whst you didnt have.
Just becauss you tell everyone shes your
GF or have a relationship with her,
dosnt make it so.
You want her to be your GF....
You dont get what you want, now
Shes a stupid *****.

Ive took plenty of women to dinner,met
My parents...endless phone calls..etc etc
Hugs and kisses.
It d didnt mean i was her BF...

My fiancee is my fiancee.
Shes not my wife, yet...
I don't go telling everyone shes my
wife..
I want to marry her but were not married
Yet...and that's that.

Your idea of girlfriend is different to mine. Maybe because we live in different countries or whatever.

I considered her to be my girlfriend. Everybody (and i mean everybody) was appaulled that she was seeing an another man and lied to me. Nobody defended her and this is women and people she knows. Her next door neighbour can't stand to talk to her anymore.

Anyway I could re phrase what I said.

I was seeing a woman and now I'm not. That's what I'm pissed off about.

It all boils down to this. I wanted a girl for a long time. From what 15 or 16 to 43 ? It's a long time. I thought nobody was interested, never thought it would happen. And I start seeing this woman and it's not great but at least it's something. And now it seems to over. That's why I'm down about things a bit. I don't hate her, I don't hate anybody. I'm just sad and obviously wondering how long it will be before my next girl.

Ok...let me get this straight....
A gal have coffe with ya and
Sends texts. You got a kiss from
Her. Then tells you..keep in touch..

Mah!!!
You already admitted youre lonely
And anytype of attention no matter
How insignifucant ticggles your funni bone...
Theses plenty of lonely old dudes just like
you in the states..Hell some of them are so
Lonely they get scam. Like chumps.

Oh yes...Putter,
Youre such a ladies man..
She cant get enough of ya.
Thats why she still contact ya..

Like wow...shes skinny n younger..

honeysuckle dude, i ve banged two chicks
At the sametime..skip coffee.
we hang out for over 6 months.
They werent my GFs or items.
Too much maintenance for me.lol

Yes, dude my age or half my age
Were a lot envious. It stroke
The honeysuckle out of my ego.
2 hawt babes half my age
******* the living honeysuckle out of
Me....they werent GF matrial.lmao

honeysuckle...I even posted pics of the hotties...
Theur tramp stamp say..
" TRUST NO MAN"
and
" DO OR DIE"
hahahaaaaaaa

I belive you are ckueless to
Who that ptetty young woman is
on my avitar.

We dont lack family vaues in the USA.

Lonesome Crow said:
Ok...let me get this straight....
A gal have coffe with ya and
Sends texts. You got a kiss from
Her. Then tells you..keep in touch..

Mah!!!
You already admitted youre lonely
And anytype of attention no matter
How insignifucant ticggles your funni bone...
Theses plenty of lonely old dudes just like
you in the states..Hell some of them are so
Lonely they get scam. Like chumps.

Oh yes...Putter,
Youre such a ladies man..
She cant get enough of ya.
Thats why she still contact ya..

Like wow...shes skinny n younger..

honeysuckle dude, i ve banged two chicks
At the sametime..skip coffee.
we hang out for over 6 months.
They werent my GFs or items.
Too much maintenance for me.lol

Yes, dude my age or half my age
Were a lot envious. It stroke
The honeysuckle out of my ego.
2 hawt babes half my age
******* the living honeysuckle out of
Me....they werent GF matrial.lmao

honeysuckle...I even posted pics of the hotties...
Theur tramp stamp say..
" TRUST NO MAN"
and
" DO OR DIE"
hahahaaaaaaa

I belive you are ckueless to
Who that ptetty young woman is
on my avitar.

We dont lack family vaues in the USA.

No this is what happened.

In November and December we : Saw each other 2 or 3 times a week, sent about 20 text messages a day to each other, she rang me up several times a week, she met my parents, I met her Mother. Everytime we met we would kiss and hold each other etc.

It's now she wants to stay in touch. I don't call her my girlfriend now. She's just someone who sends me texts every now and again.

If you want a rude but honest answer and advice, read this. if not ignore. I'd bet my life she was ******* other guys (more than 1) and still is. She's probably taking it balls deep in the ass every weekend (I'm completely serious as well). Instead of buying her crap and showering her with compliments, save that time and energy for a pyciatrist (sp?). You are 43, half your life is gone. Make something with whats left. And for the love of God, grow a ******* sack. Seriously, save your money for a psyciatrist, or if you seek female validation pay a few thousand dollars/euros/pounds/shekels/whatever for a dating coach or something. Seek professional help, cause your not a teenager who will "grow out" of such a phase.

PS. I did say it was rude (but its the truth) so I warn you again.

passage said:
If you want a rude but honest answer and advice, read this. if not ignore. I'd bet my life she was ******* other guys (more than 1) and still is. She's probably taking it balls deep in the ass every weekend (I'm completely serious as well). Instead of buying her crap and showering her with compliments, save that time and energy for a pyciatrist (sp?). You are 43, half your life is gone. Make something with whats left. And for the love of God, grow a ******* sack. Seriously, save your money for a psyciatrist, or if you seek female validation pay a few thousand dollars/euros/pounds/shekels/whatever for a dating coach or something. Seek professional help, cause your not a teenager who will "grow out" of such a phase.

Don't mind you been rude, you can say what you want.

Don't really agree on the dating coach bit and yes she was probably screwing other blokes. What's the grow a sack bit mean ? How should I have acted ?

Anyway I am allright. I just write stuff on here to blow some steam off.

grow a sack/grow some balls/get a backbone/be a man you get the hint.

K..since
This thread went on and on..
About this chick.
I wanna know how hot she realy
Is...
Get some balls n get us
some titays shots. :p

Lonesome Crow said:
K..since
This thread went on and on..
About this chick.
I wanna know how hot she realy
Is...
Get some balls n get us
some titays shots. :p

Only probably 6 out of 10.

Pretty enough for me.

Her tits were very small, arse was quite good though !

Tits are tits it just matters what is perched on top of her shoulders. I am a face man and if she isn't too over weight or bad looking, I would nail her even if she was an A cup and had no butt.

If I knew this was about you know, I would have started reading this thread much earlier. Oh well, pics or I don't read this thread anymore. :p

putter65 said:
passage said:

Don't really agree on the dating coach bit and yes she was probably screwing other blokes. What's the grow a sack bit mean ? How should I have acted ?

Passage was very rude indeed (perhaps a little bit too rude), but then again I think he made a very good point.

What you really need to do Putter is be more assertive. It's a thing I'm massively struggling with myself, but as a 20 year old I can afford that lack of confidence until I grow the hell up.

As a 43 year old, it's something that you need to find within you by now!

Do you know what the great majority of decent, loyal, friendly and attractive ladies want? They want:

- A sincere, honest guy that will love them (ideally good looking as a secondary thing I imagine)

- A guy that won't take manipulation or other crap from people. Seriously, that's a massively attractive quality.

Would you want to go out with a limp and passive lady who lets other people walk all over her constantly? Who folds to the demands of scummy, low-life guys out of desperation? A woman who would never leave an abusive partner?

I think the answer would be no. Women feel the same about men. They want a guy who will protect them and stick up for themselves and others.

Next time a girl is trying to play you for a fool, messing around behind your back or otherwise being dishonest...you need to just call her out straight away on the crap and have the very real threat of dropping her like a lead balloon. Fast, decisive action.

You'll get a heck of a lot more respect that way, from everyone around you actually. Including the woman that was playing games - she'll realise you're a strong character and she can't do that to you.

kamya said:
@.@ this thread lol

Indeed! o_0

I'm pretty sure women in general prefer being regarded as humans as opposed to walking, talking "good pairs of tits", but maybe I'm just crazy! :shy:

It should not matter how "hot" a woman is, if she treats you like this she should be heading out of the door before you can say "dishonest phoney".

I'm certain that if you got "the sack" (as Passage crudely put it!) to stick up for yourself like that, you'd probably multiply your attractiveness to women considerably.

I certainly know that if I were more decisive and less worried about upsetting people and my own circumstances, it would help my situation no end.

To be fair, I said my advice was rude, but I think it's still valid, instead of spending money on some trash spend it on seeking profesional help (and to be rude again, I'm still willing to bet my life shes been having sex with more than 1 other guy, and although I'm rude at least I'm honest and again I'm sure my advice is more valid than some other crap on here like being "her friend" (sub bracket, i'm not sure of the other what other advice was given, but i assume being her friend was given as advice, but I'm drunk and not sorry)

Like...wtf
I told him women date multiple people
At the sametime. Its 50/50 with the sex.

Tried to share with him that i dated
Different chicks for over a year before
My fiancee got together.

Just fucken around with the boobs shots.
I got serious balls posting T and A shots...
And had to take a tine out.hahaaa.
So...thats my fiancee on my avitar...
Shes the bomb :)
Kimi got her good looks N Boobs from her mom.lol

The thing of it is Putter is attracted to certain type
Of women....
If its not her, itll be someone like her.

You can get all the therapy you want,
It aint going to fix him.

It might serve him better if he is
mort well equipped to handle
That type of women.
WHy men love Bit bes.
My fiancee can be the most living woman
In tbe world ,but hell has no fury like her scorn.

When I broke up with Jenn to be with Renae.
My mother undersfood me.
She said JENN was too nice for me.
We wkukd spilt like oil and water.

Renae and I are more compatible
On a lot of levels...
Renae also understands me more
Than anyone...
Ive. Nevered dated Renae.
It was always BF and GF right off
The bat...ive nrver had to court her.
I

People can give advice all day long..
but when your in a relationship....
When a fight or argument happens
Between couples...which it will when
2 people live together....

Its not fucken Disneyland..

Somewhere along the line....you must
Learn how to make peace or make up
With your partner.....
whether you forgive, let go, get over it..
You gatta grow these fucken balls too.

Standing on your moral high grounds
Will get you no whete, when your partner
Make mistakes..esprcaillu if your
Patner wishes to move forward.

Would you rather have peace and love
Or would you rather be right?
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING TOOLS.
YOU MIGHT PICK YOUR BATTLES WISELY.

Anten said:
Tits are tits it just matters what is perched on top of her shoulders. I am a face man and if she isn't too over weight or bad looking, I would nail her even if she was an A cup and had no butt.

I'm not a 'tit man' either. Face and arse and of course personality.

TheSolitaryMan said:
putter65 said:
passage said:

Passage was very rude indeed (perhaps a little bit too rude), but then again I think he made a very good point.

What you really need to do Putter is be more assertive. It's a thing I'm massively struggling with myself, but as a 20 year old I can afford that lack of confidence until I grow the hell up.

As a 43 year old, it's something that you need to find within you by now!

Do you know what the great majority of decent, loyal, friendly and attractive ladies want? They want:

- A sincere, honest guy that will love them (ideally good looking as a secondary thing I imagine)

- A guy that won't take manipulation or other crap from people. Seriously, that's a massively attractive quality.

Would you want to go out with a limp and passive lady who lets other people walk all over her constantly? Who folds to the demands of scummy, low-life guys out of desperation? A woman who would never leave an abusive partner?

I think the answer would be no. Women feel the same about men. They want a guy who will protect them and stick up for themselves and others.

Next time a girl is trying to play you for a fool, messing around behind your back or otherwise being dishonest...you need to just call her out straight away on the crap and have the very real threat of dropping her like a lead balloon. Fast, decisive action.

You'll get a heck of a lot more respect that way, from everyone around you actually. Including the woman that was playing games - she'll realise you're a strong character and she can't do that to you.

kamya said:
@.@ this thread lol

Indeed! o_0

I'm pretty sure women in general prefer being regarded as humans as opposed to walking, talking "good pairs of tits", but maybe I'm just crazy! :shy:

It should not matter how "hot" a woman is, if she treats you like this she should be heading out of the door before you can say "dishonest phoney".

I'm certain that if you got "the sack" (as Passage crudely put it!) to stick up for yourself like that, you'd probably multiply your attractiveness to women considerably.

I certainly know that if I were more decisive and less worried about upsetting people and my own circumstances, it would help my situation no end.

To be fair to myself, when I was seeing her I was quite assertive. She wanetd to see me on a Saturday and I was going to football. She didn't like it but I put football before her.

I've only acted like a wimp in the last few weeks because I wanted her back. It's the fear of having nobody again for year after year. I think I acted like the perfect gentleman when I was seeing her. I wasn't too clingy or overbearing. She did actually tell her neighbour I was 'lovely and very caring' - so I must have been doing something right when we was seeing each other.

Latest posts

Back