Merry Xmas from my girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that's it, give her images of you wet and naked. :p

Oh great...now that I said that...*reaches for brain bleach* Okay that's better.

LOL

Sci-Fi said:

Oh great...now that I said that...*reaches for brain bleach* Okay that's better.

LOL

lol

putter65 said:
Sci-Fi said:

LOL

lol

Spoke to her, first time in 3 weeks. She is upset about having no job. It was okay, amicable, slightly awkard end to it. I felt we both wanted to say more. Nothing about xmas was mentioned.

What a crock of honeysuckle she was. BTW, it's Christmas.

If I had a girlfriend, we would be close and we would tell each other things like that, not lie. I believe in a relationship and helping each other out and being honest. This pisses me off.

I would not have anything to do with her, because I hate liers. Especially someone who is close like a girlfriend.

Lost Soul said:
What a crock of honeysuckle she was. BTW, it's Christmas.

If I had a girlfriend, we would be close and we would tell each other things like that, not lie. I believe in a relationship and helping each other out and being honest. This pisses me off.

I would not have anything to do with her, because I hate liers. Especially someone who is close like a girlfriend.

It's okay I don't have anything to do with anymore thank god. I deleted her number of my phone, that was 2 months ago. Not heard from her since. She was a *******. I shouldn't have hung around her for so long but hey, mistakes gets made.

Latest posts

Back