Merry Xmas from my girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
Like...wtf
I told him women date multiple people
At the sametime. Its 50/50 with the sex.

Tried to share with him that i dated
Different chicks for over a year before
My fiancee got together.

Just fucken around with the boobs shots.
I got serious balls posting T and A shots...
And had to take a tine out.hahaaa.
So...thats my fiancee on my avitar...
Shes the bomb :)
Kimi got her good looks N Boobs from her mom.lol

The thing of it is Putter is attracted to certain type
Of women....
If its not her, itll be someone like her.

You can get all the therapy you want,
It aint going to fix him.

It might serve him better if he is
mort well equipped to handle
That type of women.
WHy men love Bit bes.
My fiancee can be the most living woman
In tbe world ,but hell has no fury like her scorn.

When I broke up with Jenn to be with Renae.
My mother undersfood me.
She said JENN was too nice for me.
We wkukd spilt like oil and water.

Renae and I are more compatible
On a lot of levels...
Renae also understands me more
Than anyone...
Ive. Nevered dated Renae.
It was always BF and GF right off
The bat...ive nrver had to court her.
I

People can give advice all day long..
but when your in a relationship....
When a fight or argument happens
Between couples...which it will when
2 people live together....

Its not fucken Disneyland..

Somewhere along the line....you must
Learn how to make peace or make up
With your partner.....
whether you forgive, let go, get over it..
You gatta grow these fucken balls too.

Standing on your moral high grounds
Will get you no whete, when your partner
Make mistakes..esprcaillu if your
Patner wishes to move forward.

Would you rather have peace and love
Or would you rather be right?
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING TOOLS.
YOU MIGHT PICK YOUR BATTLES WISELY.

I was looking thru all our facebook messages last night. It was never very good, a few nice moments in 2 months of crap.

It reminds me when I got my first job. I was unemployed for 7 years and I got this crappy job, working late night in a shop. It was a terrible job but because it was my first job it meant the world to me and dominated my thoughts. This girl is like that. She was a crap girlfriend but because she was my first, I'm making a big deal out of her. I truely didn't think I would ever meet anybody or get a date. Hopefully better and nicer girlfriends will follow.

As you continue your search for that elusive love that you're seeking putter I hope that you don't take to heart a lot of the "advice" that has been showing up as of late by others following your thread. Some of the mean-spirited and downright rude honeysuckle that has been posted isn't really worth reading- I visualize small minded desperate individuals attempting to bring you down to their level.

You sound like a decent enough guy who just needs to learn a bit more about asserting yourself I think. Given your self-proclaimed lack of experience in regards to romance I honestly feel that you should consider finding some kind of a relationship or lifestyle coach in your quest. It may be one of the best investments you could make to find what your heart desires. There is somebody out there right now waiting for a respectful and considerate guy like you- she'd be getting a stayer, not a player.

The lady that was the start of this thread- do as you wish but if it was me polite conversation would be the most I'd offer her- who knows though, she sounds fickle enough to pursue you (wouldn't that be a mind f**k?).

Good luck putter

Well, my job after being absent was shitty too..

But I suit up and showed up.
A very demanding boss and
Pay sucked ass.

My next job paid way, way more
A very demanding boss. Plus
honeysuckle loads of demanding clients.
My first job was a breeze compair
To this job. THE EXPERIENCE
FROM MY FIRST JOB HELP ME.
I WAS TOLERANCE TO TBE BS. PKUS
I HANDLE PROMBLEMS BETTER.

Will dating or relationships are like that.

Any fucken retarded moron could had figure half the honeysuckle
This women was doing.

Advice arnt worth a fresia.
They're general knowledge
You intuitively already know.

Knowlege is not enough.
You need EXPERIENCE.
YOUR EXPERIENCE....

THROUGH THE MANY BATTLES
MY FIANCEE AND I HAD...
WE ARE ALSO LEARNING TO
COMMUNICATE BETTER. TALK
ABOUT OUR ISSUES AND FACE
THEM.
I ve Also kearned to let my fiancee
Solve problems her way.
ITs PART OF THE BONDING.
WE ARE CLOSER AS A COUPLE...

SHES NIT MISS RIGHT AND I SURE AS HELL
AINT MR. RIGHT EITHER...
WE DO LOVE ONE ANOTHER VERY MUCH.

OF COURSE I HAVE LOTS OF RELATIONSHIP BOOKS
AND CDS...THE FORESITE AND KNOWLEDGE HELPed.
IT didn't EXAMP US AS A COUPLE TO GO THROUGH
THE EXPERIENCES..

YOU know how the honeysuckle is with backseat
Dtivers....." turn left..turn right...stop here, go over there"

If you had ever experience your woman sitting
In the passenger side while shes on the rag making
A tampon run....its fun fun fun.hahabaa

Lonely in BC said:
As you continue your search for that elusive love that you're seeking putter I hope that you don't take to heart a lot of the "advice" that has been showing up as of late by others following your thread. Some of the mean-spirited and downright rude honeysuckle that has been posted isn't really worth reading- I visualize small minded desperate individuals attempting to bring you down to their level.

You sound like a decent enough guy who just needs to learn a bit more about asserting yourself I think. Given your self-proclaimed lack of experience in regards to romance I honestly feel that you should consider finding some kind of a relationship or lifestyle coach in your quest. It may be one of the best investments you could make to find what your heart desires. There is somebody out there right now waiting for a respectful and considerate guy like you- she'd be getting a stayer, not a player.

The lady that was the start of this thread- do as you wish but if it was me polite conversation would be the most I'd offer her- who knows though, she sounds fickle enough to pursue you (wouldn't that be a mind f**k?).

Good luck putter

Thank you !

Lonesome Crow said:
Well, my job after being absent was shitty too..

But I suit up and showed up.
A very demanding boss and
Pay sucked ass.

My next job paid way, way more
A very demanding boss. Plus
honeysuckle loads of demanding clients.
My first job was a breeze compair
To this job. THE EXPERIENCE
FROM MY FIRST JOB HELP ME.
I WAS TOLERANCE TO TBE BS. PKUS
I HANDLE PROMBLEMS BETTER.

Will dating or relationships are like that.

Any fucken retarded moron could had figure half the honeysuckle
This women was doing.

Advice arnt worth a fresia.
They're general knowledge
You intuitively already know.

Knowlege is not enough.
You need EXPERIENCE.
YOUR EXPERIENCE....

THROUGH THE MANY BATTLES
MY FIANCEE AND I HAD...
WE ARE ALSO LEARNING TO
COMMUNICATE BETTER. TALK
ABOUT OUR ISSUES AND FACE
THEM.
I ve Also kearned to let my fiancee
Solve problems her way.
ITs PART OF THE BONDING.
WE ARE CLOSER AS A COUPLE...

SHES NIT MISS RIGHT AND I SURE AS HELL
AINT MR. RIGHT EITHER...
WE DO LOVE ONE ANOTHER VERY MUCH.

OF COURSE I HAVE LOTS OF RELATIONSHIP BOOKS
AND CDS...THE FORESITE AND KNOWLEDGE HELPed.
IT didn't EXAMP US AS A COUPLE TO GO THROUGH
THE EXPERIENCES..

YOU know how the honeysuckle is with backseat
Dtivers....." turn left..turn right...stop here, go over there"

If you had ever experience your woman sitting
In the passenger side while shes on the rag making
A tampon run....its fun fun fun.hahabaa

My mistake was trusting her next door neighbour. She is sweet and I like her and we have kept in touch for over 10 years.

She told me about this woman in the first place. After 2 dates she rang me up and told me about this other guy and a weekend visit. She also said I couldn't let on I knew about it. I wasn't bothered that much. I kept her (ex girlfriend) though as a text friend.

A couple of weeks after that I get invited down to her place and the next door neighbour is there. She was pushing me to have a relationship with this woman. She was dropping hints left, right and centre. She told me 'she likes you' - I presumed the other guy was out of the picture. Anybody would. Why would the next door neighbour set me up like that ?

She didn't do it on purpose, she wouldn't do that. She too thought the other guy was out of the way. She was heartbroken about what happened at xmas and refuses to talk to my ex girlfriend now. I was sort of 'set up' and it was a bad experience but I'll live. I'm not sure I did anything wrong.

Yes....
I get that your obsess over
This chick.

Im obsesses over titays..
So, get them titay shots :p

A few people at work have asked me what the situation is. They seem disapointed we are not back together. We swapped loads of texts yesterday, just chit chat bullshit. I have been busy setting up my new pc.

Guessing I would say she has 2 other men on the go. Judging by her facebook. She probably loves the attention. When I leave it for a few days without getting in touch, she usually sends a text. What am I now ? Second reserve ?

You might be the bottom *****. :D

Just like guys, women love attention from the opposite sex.

Anten said:
You might be the bottom *****. :D

Just like guys, women love attention from the opposite sex.

So she is keeping in touch with me just in case it goes wrong with the others ?

Could be or that you are old faithful. She knows that will always be there for her which is good if you want to be a friend.

No..

She masturbates everytime she thinks
About you. Tben she talks to other guys
About you on FB.
She's saving herself for you until that
Magical moment on your weding night.
That's what princess do....

I always wondered if a chick ever double clicked her mouse to the thought of me. :D

Anten said:
Could be or that you are old faithful. She knows that will always be there for her which is good if you want to be a friend.

I havent asked to see her for two weeks. I am not sure I want to. I show concern in my texts, ask about her welfare. She is doing the same thing to me in her texts.

Lonesome Crow said:
No..

She masturbates everytime she thinks
About you. Tben she talks to other guys
About you on FB.
She's saving herself for you until that
Magical moment on your weding night.
That's what princess do....

Have you been drinking ? lol

She sent me a text today just asking me how my pc was. I replied. She sent another saying her life was 'crap' at the moment. I replied to that saying 'if you ever want a chat just say' - I think that was reasonable of me, can't do more than that !

putter65 said:
She sent me a text today just asking me how my pc was. I replied. She sent another saying her life was 'crap' at the moment. I replied to that saying 'if you ever want a chat just say' - I think that was reasonable of me, can't do more than that !

I don't know if I would have been able to resist saying "I agree" to her comment of her life being crap at the moment after all of her b.s. with you.

You've got kindness in you putter, I hope the person that eventually comes into your life will appreciate it.

Lonely in BC said:
putter65 said:

I don't know if I would have been able to resist saying "I agree" to her comment of her life being crap at the moment after all of her b.s. with you.

You've got kindness in you putter, I hope the person that eventually comes into your life will appreciate it.

She replied saying 'thank you. I know I can always count on you X'

I feel I am dealing with a rattlesnake you can bite at any minute. But at the same time, if I am carefull I don't think it is doing any harm keeping in touch with her like this.

Only time will tell. She may get very jealous if she finds out you are talking to other women.

Sci-Fi said:
Only time will tell. She may get very jealous if she finds out you are talking to other women.

She rang me up but I was in the bath. I told her to ring me tommorrow night.

Latest posts

Back