Music!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ShybutHi

Hey all, thought i would share some of the music i play on the ol' acoustic guitar.

Unfortuanatly i only have a crappy webcam and the percussion came out really loud so to hear the notes you might have to turn the volume up a bit.

2 more songs that i play on my youtube account. They were pretty much just recorded in one for each song so sorry for the mistakes. :p

Good stuff :cool: I wish i could play guitar.

I dont know the tecnical term , but you did a bit of a click sound....i saw this bloke support someone last week and he does it

Mr.shankly said:
Good stuff :cool: I wish i could play guitar.

I dont know the tecnical term , but you did a bit of a click sound....i saw this bloke support someone last week and he does it

Thanks Mr.shankly!

Yeah although he looks like hes using a thumb plectrum to give it more of a click rather than more of a percussion type sound, i use my thumb to hit the string which gives either a click or more of a bass type of percussion sound. :)

Heyyyy, I like it :D.

Very nice, I wish I could play the guitar . . .

I'd like to hear more songs lol. :D

I love this :) I'm gonna have to teach myself. I just mastered Dust in the Wind so maybe I'll get to your performance ability eventually lol

discolemonade said:
I love this :) I'm gonna have to teach myself. I just mastered Dust in the Wind so maybe I'll get to your performance ability eventually lol

Ah yeah Dust in the Wind is a nice song. :)

I can sing FANTABULOUSLY. :D I shall prove it one of these days, if I ever get crap recorded.

Back to the point of the thread:

AWESOME, SHY!! :D

i really love it, i got home from work and wasn't feeling too great and i listened to your song and it made me feel so much better. thanks

Badjedidude said:
I can sing FANTABULOUSLY. :D I shall prove it one of these days, if I ever get crap recorded.

DO IT. NOW.

or i will have to resort to sending ninjas with Sure micropr0nz out there to capture you and your pretty voice.

SIIIIING FOR MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

dead said:
Badjedidude said:

DO IT. NOW.

or i will have to resort to sending ninjas with Sure micropr0nz out there to capture you and your pretty voice.

Badjedidude has a "pretty voice", dead?? :p

ShybutHi said:
dead said:
Badjedidude said:

DO IT. NOW.

Badjedidude has a "pretty voice", dead?? :p

**** YES.
(i haven't heard that much of it though. stingy ******* XD)

and just in case i haven't said it enough - you are fierce on guitar. upload more.

dead said:
**** YES.
(i haven't heard that much of it though. stingy ******* XD)

and just in case i haven't said it enough - you are fierce on guitar. upload more.

Rawr!

mighty fine guitar plaiying man,,,and nice touch style towards the end,,are you classically trained??

Latest posts

Back