My Complaint About Eve

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheTruth said:
Here's the story: If we don't remove the Eve threat now, it will bite us in our backside by the end of the year.

Why, I'll be threatened by Eve any day. (hello)

VanillaCreme said:
TheTruth said:
Here's the story: If we don't remove the Eve threat now, it will bite us in our backside by the end of the year.

Does that mean I can bite your backside, Nills? (hello) lol

Steel said:
Oh dear.

Classic example of pseudo-intellectualism. Using long (and in some cases nonsensical) words does not make you look clever.

Come back with something that isn't gibberish, there's a good chap. :)

i share your disdain for pseudo-intellectuals :(

1. an expansive vocabulary does not make someone's argument more valid.
2. education does not equate intelligence.

Just_Some_Dude said:
Steel said:
Oh dear.

Classic example of pseudo-intellectualism. Using long (and in some cases nonsensical) words does not make you look clever.

Come back with something that isn't gibberish, there's a good chap. :)

i share your disdain for pseudo-intellectuals :(

1. an expansive vocabulary does not make someone's argument more valid.
2. education does not equate intelligence.

:cool: I disdain guacamole.

84f55bdc6866.gif

EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
TheTruth said:

Does that mean I can bite your backside, Nills? (hello) lol

Oh baby. My booty is quivering already. (hello)

The OP's message is crystal clear to me, I think some of you should read it more carefully with a grammar book.

disdain :D

that's a great word :)
why are we referring to him as OP operational pain in the ass

well truth could you please be more specific and give us some examples that has made you so upset about eve as a moderator.

And since you've been rather cryptic tell us something about yourself and your experience with the forum

which by the way is an online internet forum not a nuclear detonation device. Really whats the worst that eve could do with her power? spam us?

evanescencefan91 Wrote:
1st off I think you are overreacting slightly by saying eve is brainwashing us. If you believe a small forum moderator has enough power to brainwash someone shouldn't you be more worried about tv commercials subliminal messages and the government. They have way more influence on our minds than eve.

Also this site's purpose and intent is not to cause political or major social change it's just a place for people to hang out and discuss and comfort one another when they're feeling down. If you google for it I'm sure you could find a lot of great online forums for political and social change that would better your efforts for that.

Although unless you are a random bot or spammer posting the same message around the web and just changing the name (which from the nature of your letter sounds rather plausible)
I do have to commend you for your very insatiable passion of this topic. ( i see you enjoy big words which is always fun fortunately i already had dictionary.com up in another window)

But unless you are a former member that changed names I can see that you have been here less than a month and this is the only post you have made on the forum which gives you very little experience as to understanding the ongoings of this forum. And I wonder what could have happened in the short time from whence you joined to when you made this post what could have happened to make you so upset about eve. And to believe everything you are saying would be a fallacy of appeals to an unqualified authority.

Though I do not spend my time reading every single one of eve's posts I have been here quite a lot longer than you and I have never read anything that would insinuate that eve is fogyish In fact I've always though she's pretty liberal and cool.

If something goes wrong or if someone get's in trouble for being offensive people very often blame the moderator for being an oppressor or dictator. Eve is just trying to keep things peaceful and civil on the forums. eve may temporary close a thread if things are getting too heated but she almost always re opens it after a a little bit.

As long as you refrain from name calling and or attacking other members eve will let you be
I may be risking my life by saying this, but your retort to Eve's criticism is so rehearsed that you may be almost unconscious of what you're saying, as one is when one utters the responses in church. Here's the story: If we don't remove the Eve threat now, it will bite us in our backside by the end of the year. She tries to make us think the way she wants us to think, not by showing us evidence and reasoning with us, but by understanding how to push our emotional buttons. Eve insists that profits come before people. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? Perhaps the answer is best saved for another post. Let me simply note that by writing this post, I am surely sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Eve will retaliate against me. She'll most likely try to force me to lie awake at night wondering who her next victim will be although another possibility is that she claims that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of moderator power. I respond that gloomy chuckleheads would be far more bearable if they didn't suck up to pusillanimous hooligans.

hmm I never thought of it as rehearsed, but since that implies it was written flawlessly with feeling ( as I will take "rehearsed to mean" thank you :D) although I totally just decided to write that after I saw your post. But yes I do admit I have a way with words :D

also I did not write that unconsciously, I was fully conscious and recall writing it and even reading it over to check for spelling mistakes.

If you wish for us to take you seriously please tell us who you are and specifically what your problem with eve is

btw great emote minus

:D

Knight said:
The OP's message is crystal clear to me, I think some of you should read it more carefully with a grammar book.

hmm...Knight, arent you originally from Utah? :)

evanescencefan91 said:
Really whats the worst that eve could do with her power? spam us?

No, apparently, I can force you to stay awake at night, considering who my next "victim" will be and I can apparently brainwash you...you mindless sheep. :p lol

I'm sorry...I'm STILL laughing at this thread, even now, hours later. :p

Is it me, or does anyone notice that the OP really knows nothing about this site, or the people here? It's as if he was....put up to writing that, by someone else? :D

Oh like Knight said, you should all read it with a grammar book, an internet grammar book that is or something like a dictionary. Urban dictionary? Would be good yeah. Its crystal clear to me as well. Wait... crystal reminds me of those gems knight posts in chat to irritate everyone which gets him banned lol okay sorry that was random. Anyway its bloody crystal clear to me like ******* blood diamond and this is what I understood.

Internet is ******* serious business

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Oh, the OP doesn't know the meaning of most of the words, which is why the context he has used them in is often wrong.

Ok so here we have a person who just joined today, that is posting to ***** about a person, which is telling me it is a current or former member on here. I got one thing to say to you, my friend: YOU'RE A CHICKEN honeysuckle. why didn't you make this post under your own **** name?

I think when you create an account it shows your ISP number.....hmmmmm maybe one of the mods can find out who this is and reveal their identity :p

Oh was that jibberish suppose to be serious? I thought it was a parody of how pseudointellectualism combined with mental problems can lead to some extremely entertaining rants that often get destroyed by wallowing in their own excesses.

Minus said:
Oh was that jibberish suppose to be serious? I thought it was a parody of how pseudointellectualism combined with mental problems can lead to some extremely entertaining rants that often get destroyed by wallowing in their own excesses.

Wait...I can't help myself...I'm STILL laughing, lol!!!!!! :p

I suppose the best thing I can do is offer this quote:

If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit”

lol:p

Sonic_95 said:
I got one thing to say to you, my friend: YOU'RE A CHICKEN honeysuckle. why didn't you make this post under your own **** name?

Agrees. The first word that popped into my head was, "coward." :)

I may be risking my life by saying this, but your retort to Eve's criticism is so rehearsed that you may be almost unconscious of what you're saying, as one is when one utters the responses in church.

Why so serious, brah? Chodes got you gnarly by the fapsack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back