My Complaint About Eve

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knight said:
The OP's message is crystal clear to me, I think some of you should read it more carefully with a grammar book.

Of course you'd say that, Knight. It's no secret you really don't particularly enjoy Eve's presence at times. Or any other moderator who, God forbid, does their job and moderates.

I won't sugarcoat this letter. This is a very bitter letter. Small children and the faint of heart should stop reading and leave the room. First, the misinformation: Minus suggests that the existence and perpetuation of Stalinism is its own moral justification. Where the heck did he come up with that? I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that if he wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Let me end this letter by pointing out that the battle to serve on the side of Truth is now joined on many fronts. We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter; and, we will not fail.

In this letter, I will try to describe Steel's recommendations in such a way that my language will not offend and yet will still convey my message that Steel's opuscula have been a millstone around our neck for quite some time. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Steel's particularly lascivious form of exhibitionism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of virulent politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. As a matter of policy, foul backbiters should not fortify a social correctness that restricts experience and defines success with narrow boundaries, but this has never stopped Steel. I'm no psychiatrist. Still, from the little I know about psychiatry I can indisputably say that he seems to exhibit many of the symptoms of Asperger's syndrome. I don't say that to judge but merely to put his anal-retentive claims into perspective. The bottom line is that Steel is positing a "valid" logic devoid of empirical content (i.e., devoid of facts).

edit

Just playing and moving over to entertainment.

LOL what the fresia did I miss? :O haha

If Eve is a dictator, Steel is an exhibitionist, and Minus holds to Stalinism...

...what am I? :(

TheTruth, PLEASE TELL ME!! WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT MEEEEEE!!!!

Badjedidude said:
LOL what the fresia did I miss? :O haha

If Eve is a dictator, Steel is an exhibitionist, and Minus holds to Stalinism...

...what am I? :(

TheTruth, PLEASE TELL ME!! WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT MEEEEEE!!!!

LOL :p

Oh, go squeeze some boobs.

There is something that must be said. Badjedidude has quite overtly shown his true colors in the past few millenia of his life on this site. Some claim friendship with this personality (the reason I call it thus shall be enumerated shortly), not completely understanding the morality corrosion which he perpetuates. Those who eschew traditional converse with BJD will find this information to be very accurate and based on immortal concepts which define interaction within a single species.

Personality; as that is what can be conveyed in an online relationship. It is BJD's forte and most aggrevious contribution to the discourse of this forum. If one pays attention to his eccentric ramblings, they would find little of actual substance in his remotely humorous posts. It has recently become evident that BJD tends to follow a Hitlerian view of power: the more territory one acquires, the more powerful they shall become. This is shown in BJD's continued jests and jives in multiple threads at the same time, as well as his childish and putrescent claim to be "Demigod of Post Average." As if that means something.

This mad dash to power must be stopped. There is nothing more manipulative than a screen personality operating on faith alone, as per internet connectivity of persons. BJD is a fraud, displaying Eynseckian neuroticism in the most grandious fashion available to him.

Peace, foo.

Someone once told me that the truth shall set you free.

Back then I didn't realize that they actually meant that TheTruth shall set me free, free of Eve's evil tyranny. Eve and evil. Two words that are eerily similar to one another. Coincidence? I think not.

There is something that must be said. Badjedidude has quite overtly shown his true colors in the past few millenia of his life on this site. Some claim friendship with this personality (the reason I call it thus shall be enumerated shortly), not completely understanding the morality corrosion which he perpetuates. Those who eschew traditional converse with BJD will find this information to be very accurate and based on immortal concepts which define interaction within a single species.

Personality; as that is what can be conveyed in an online relationship. It is BJD's forte and most aggrevious contribution to the discourse of this forum. If one pays attention to his eccentric ramblings, they would find little of actual substance in his remotely humorous posts. It has recently become evident that BJD tends to follow a Hitlerian view of power: the more territory one acquires, the more powerful they shall become. This is shown in BJD's continued jests and jives in multiple threads at the same time, as well as his childish and putrescent claim to be "Demigod of Post Average." As if that means something.

This mad dash to power must be stopped. There is nothing more manipulative than a screen personality operating on faith alone, as per internet connectivity of persons. BJD is a fraud, displaying Eynseckian neuroticism in the most grandious fashion available to him.

Peace, foo.
AHHHHHAAAHAHA
*giggles* yay more big and unnecessary words

bbm662 said:

Back then I didn't realize that they actually meant that TheTruth shall set me free, free of Eve's evil tyranny. Eve and evil. Two words that are eerily similar to one another. Coincidence? I think not.

lmao, shush now, before I brainwash you! :p

EveWasFramed said:
bbm662 said:

Hope you have some industrial grade soap. After the boobs thread showed up my brain has just been filthy.

I hate EVE she's such a tyrannical dict--

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

tumblr_kp5phnSCsi1qzodj3o1_500.gif

bbm662 said:
EveWasFramed said:
bbm662 said:

Hope you have some industrial grade soap. After the boobs thread showed up my brain has just been filthy.

Lol.

bbm662 said:
EveWasFramed said:
bbm662 said:

lmfao!! :p

Brian said:
I hate EVE she's such a tyrannical dict--

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

tumblr_kp5phnSCsi1qzodj3o1_500.gif

You were warned! :club: Now....go do my laundry!

Something about BJD? hmm He was Blow Job Dude first and now he is Boob Job Dude xD

My experince with Eve.
( I wish there was really serious boobies action...but she has a lame excuse of not leaving her husband and child for a lovable
dude like me. I'm too much man for her) :p

Seriously though....

1. Eve had always been fair, caring, understanding, tolerable of me.

2. Eve or some mode had erased some of my posts. Hahaaaaa
Sometime my knees has a tendency to jerk without my permission. Luckily my knees can't type.
However, I also know it was done in the best interest of the forum
and my best interest. Sometimes I'll get a warning shot in a form of a PM. In so many ways she/modes will try to communicate to me to chill the fresia out.lol

3. I recently seeked Eve's help or opinions of personal matters that is very dear to my heart. She stated her honest opinion. It wasn't something I wanted to hear. It was actaully heart breaking for me.
I also know it's still up to me to wieght out everything. Never the less, I still kept an openmind. What my head tells me is on the opposite spectrum of what my heart tells me or how I feel about the matter. I'm grateful that she had taken the time, love and energy to respond to me.

4. I recently saw some narely women's wear (t-honeysuckle) at Spencer.
It say " I HAVE THE PUSSY. I MAKE THE RULES" hahahaaaa

5. Women have been known to drive me nucken futz.
Then again, I 've also been known to get under women's skin.

6. It's all good. I'm grateful Eve is a part of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back