My Complaint About Eve

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only wouldn't they post under their own name, but couldn't even come up with a proper complaint. :p
Spineless and mindless. :D Nice!

Lonesome Crow said:
My experince with Eve.
( I wish there was really serious boobies action...but she has a lame excuse of not leaving her husband and child for a lovable
dude like me. I'm too much man for her) :p

Seriously though....

1. Eve had always been fair, caring, understanding, tolerable of me.

2. Eve or some mode had erased some of my posts. Hahaaaaa
Sometime my knees has a tendency to jerk without my permission. Luckily my knees can't type.
However, I also know it was done in the best interest of the forum
and my best interest. Sometimes I'll get a warning shot in a form of a PM. In so many ways she/modes will try to communicate to me to chill the fresia out.lol

3. I recently seeked Eve's help or opinions of personal matters that is very dear to my heart. She stated her honest opinion. It wasn't something I wanted to hear. It was actaully heart breaking for me.
I also know it's still up to me to wieght out everything. Never the less, I still kept an openmind. What my head tells me is on the opposite spectrum of what my heart tells me or how I feel about the matter. I'm grateful that she had taken the time, love and energy to respond to me.

4. I recently saw some narely women's wear (t-honeysuckle) at Spencer.
It say " I HAVE THE PUSSY. I MAKE THE RULES" hahahaaaa

5. Women have been known to drive me nucken futz.
Then again, I 've also been known to get under women's skin.

6. It's all good. I'm grateful Eve is a part of my life.

aww honey. (((hugs)))

This is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. :)

Well, except for that part about husband and child being a lame excuse not to be with you. :club:

lol :p

i knew this had to be some stunt using some sort of automated complaint thing. it just sounded so ridiculous. :rolleyes:

hmm, now that i know there is a website to create automated complaint letters, hmm, wonders.............. :p

Coming from some one who has been hear long enough to know the regulars, achieve their own set of social status among newer members, and be outcast by hierarchy... I have this to say.

I know what it feels like to be hated... just for being me. I know what it feels like to be followed, to have every ounce of the physical matter I am made up of, scrutinized, dillineated, and processed to find weaknesses and flaws.

Simple fact of it is, this website is not a democracy, it's just a forum. It has it's uses. For me the chat room was a big success for a time, however some people are like barnacles and this ship's hull has no place for such creatures... despite my inability to remove them.

It's not hard to stay off the radar of the whale if you find yourself a shrimp concerning # of posts. I am quite sure I am not missed, nor do I care for a reaction of the sort 1 way or the other... however I do have this to say, since there is an (OPEN) topic... I will use the tools at my disposal.

There are many sets of rules one must follow in the chat-rooms, however with out going into great detail, let it be known, anyone who doesn't mind kissing eve's gluts, doesn't have to follow them, including her.

Like a corrupt law enforcement officer might confiscate drugs from a law abiding citizen just to catch a buzz, so too does eve see herself above the rest. And as far as I know there are still plenty of corrupt law enforcement officers out there living and doing quite well at getting away with crimes more atrocious then the ones they are employed to prevent.

However, again, this is a forum, not a departmental branch of any governing body. I'm sure many of you know some one in a position of power who abuses it regularly... the best thing to do, is stay away from them. One thing I am not here to do though

is make *Personal Attacks*. I may only be 24, but I'm mature enough to be (above) that much at least.

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men...

In my personal opinion, from a amateur psychological stand-point, misery enjoys company... and that goes for pretty much anybody like it or not, we are all human, to er is such...

However, I have gotten a lot from ALL. Anyone who has achieved even the smallest success in life recently can tell you very easily, how much it irks every one else around you. The poor tend to disdain the rich and sometimes vice versa... the sad usually relent the happy and also the opposite tends to be so... It's the people that can transcend beyond the simple dualities of life and seek the hidden pockets of mutual harmony that wait to be found that they may unify yin's and yang's to achieve a new level of understanding.

But being relevant to the post... if eve bother's you, it's probably because you are not one of the insects constantly circling the street lamp personality that she is... A light on the end of a lonely and well traveled road that can often offer guidance and hope to a weary traveler, but alas, you are sure to never grow... never to move on to anything better in life... if you stay fixated and comforted by the warmth and safety of said life... you must venture into the dark... leave behind the noise of wasted energy and fruitless endeavors and strive to become more then mearly a patron of another forum.

So if Eve is getting to you, you see yourself in a battle with her, then she's already won... It is a dictatorship after-all... cuz it's a god **** forum...

So people should quit their bitching and be thank-full there life isn't so empty and devoid of meaning that the majority of it amounts to mearly visiting a forum everyday and having just that "opinions"... we all have em...

but the facts are... Eve is top dog... don't like it... leave that simple... or you can wait for her to abuse her powers... which frankly nobody really gives a fresia if she does or not cuz out of an ENTIRE world... this website probably isn't even more then a few gigabytes of magnetic information on linked hard-drives... it's barely even real at all... there are much more sensible and constructive things to do then wasting time trying to chop down a tree with a herring heh... although i must admit watching the act is quite laughable*

Anyway chill out people... be a man or a woman and take a pause... take a deep breathe and remember... that in all reality... Eve is probably just a bot created by the government to study the lives of lonely people to select targets of further scrutiny and study for the universe knows what crazy honeysuckle people we don't know are doing behind doors nobody knows about in places nobody will ever even see... that all in all nobody really gives a fresia about and the people who DO give a fresia about it... are just deemed crazy and OUTCAST by society anyway...

I'm still learning this myself, but going to the local starbucks and trying to tell people about economical globilization and how they are supporting the destruction of ma and pa buisness by consuming said products offered by the conglomerates... isn't the best way to have your message heard...

It's like the one time I went to church on a sunday and stood up in front of everyone and told the preist that the only reason he was up there was to convince people to give him money... It just pisses everyone off and makes them feel bad for the man and end up giving him more money anyway

it's like trying to put out a fire with gasoline

it's like speaking spanish or ANY other language inthe world in America and expecting some one to be smart enough to know what your saying

it's like trying to tell a joke at a funneral

it's like laughing at some one becuase you know they are actually reading this 0.-, becuase of how petty the subject matter is and you're probably as bored as I am right now if you're still reading this...

that's my $0.02... wonder if that's enough to break this fuckin vanity mirror.. damnable thing...

You can save time and get the same message by using the generator.

yesm said:
Like a corrupt law enforcement officer might confiscate drugs from a law abiding citizen just to catch a buzz, so too does eve see herself above the rest. And as far as I know there are still plenty of corrupt law enforcement officers out there living and doing quite well at getting away with crimes more atrocious then the ones they are employed to prevent.

So if Eve is getting to you, you see yourself in a battle with her, then she's already won... It is a dictatorship after-all... cuz it's a god **** forum...

Good lord, Eve. I had no idea that you were such a jack-booted thug! :eek:

yesm said:
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men...

Oh, I'd say that there's been more than just a little nonsense here lately.

The Truth amused us with his little joke, so there is no longer a purpose for this thread. That was a nice little complaint generator that The Truth introduced us to.

If someone has a real disagreement with another person, it is better to have the courtesy to discuss it with them through a PM. Starting a thread to rant about them isn't productive.

This one is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back