My Cookie!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after being pounded on the head for about a day, arnie loses his cookies. no cookies, no brandy. arnie decides to hit the road on his bike. down the road a bit, he stops at a convenience store and finds FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES! WOOHOO!

my cookies!

"What the hell just happened!"thought John,"Arnie's BUYING cookies? Then lets that Asylum dude steal them?" John thinks long and hard to remedy the situation.After five long seconds,he shouts "Ureaka" and goes in search of Arnie.
John finds Arnie bloodied,and dazed,outside a convenience store.John bandaged his head,which now sported a lump the size of a goose egg,where Courtney had clubbed him repeatedly.
John pulled the poor little guy up,but he was still hunched over holding his nuts,where Asylum had kicked him to steal his cookies.John looked down to where Arnie had been laying,and sitting there was a pack of cookies that Asylum had missed.John reached down to pick them up,and Arnie smiled and turned to walk away,just as John drew a baseball bat out of his pocket,and whacked him over the head with it.

John danced off maniacally into the sunset screaming "My Cookies,mine,all mine!"

What John doesn't realize is that he's just danced right over Sci-Fi's trap, a pit dug a la classic Looney Toons fashion. John lingers in the air for a moment knowing the inevitable is about to happen. John falls into the pit leaving the cookies dangling in the air, as Sci-Fi snatches them up and runs off laughing. He hears the thud as John finally hits the bottom of the somehow quickly dug and impossibley deep pit.

What Sci-Fi doesn't realize is that Courtney has also set a "la classic Looney Toons" style trap. Sci-Fi runs right into a metal wall that Courtney painted to look like the surrounding scenery. While he is smushed into the wall..Courtney plucks the cookies from his hand and skips away merrily.

ltwall.jpg

My cookies!

John lies at the bottom of the impossibly deep hole,that was dug at impossible speed,and thinks,"Hang on a minute,this smacks of toons!"
He pulled out his giant eraser,and rubbed on the wall of the hole,and sure enough,found this was indeed a cartoon hole! He climbed back through into the real world,and followed the trail of cookie crumbs.

It wasn't long before John found the Sci Fi.toon,embedded in a steel wall,that had been fiendishly painted to look like the surrounding countryside! "Dumb f**k," thought John,(though he wouldn't utter such profanities out loud) "only a toon would fall for that old trick".He used Sci Fi's ass,that was still sticking out,as a step to get over the wall,and as he dropped down the other side of the wall,he wondered who could be smart enough to pull off such a stunt? It wasn't long before he found out,because on the cliff top above,Courtney had just jumped down onto a plank of wood that had been set up see saw style,with a huge boulder on the other end.Would you believe it? Instead of the boulder landing on John's head as intended,it landed back where it had come from,catapulting Courtney smack into a overhanging tree branch above.The cookie she was holding flew into the air,as her noggin hit the thick branch with a sickening thud.John caught the cookie easily,before quickly painting a tank on the canyon wall,jumping in and rumbling off into the.....you got it,sunset!

My cookie!

it's not for certain, but perhaps the sun got in his eyes. anyways, it's a good thing john's tank has a kick stand. arnie arrived just as john popped his head out of the hatch, and you guessed it...a bat to the head!

kickstand.jpg

my cookie!

arnie hops on his bike and races down the road.

LOL I've always loved that picture.

Sci-Fi lays out a bunch of small spikes on the road as Arnie rides over them flattening his tires. His bike wobbles then goes out from under him sending Arnie and the cookies into the air. Arnie hits the road sliding across it getting a face full of asphalt. Sci-Fi catches the cookie and gets into his Starfighter rocketing off into space.

MY COOKIE!

John rushed over to where Arnie sat,picking at a bad case of gravel rash,as the Sci Fi toon zoomed off in his Starfighter.
"Quickly" screamed John,"Get hold of the Zogonians" Arnie forgot the gravel rash,and flipped out his interstellar space phone,and hit speed dial for Zog. Within minutes they were enveloped in a blinding white light,and were transported aboard a Zogonian Battle Cruiser in two seconds flat.

Awaiting them was Fart,the Zogonian commander,a very short guy for such a high position,thought John. "Hi little Fart" said Arnie in perfect Zogonian "How's it hanging?" Fart just made a kind of,well,farting noise,which John assumed was a Zogonian form of greeting.
Arnie quickly told Fart of their predicament,after which Fart shouted an order over the ship's communication system.Almost very quickly,another little guy appeared,to whom Fart gave an order."Who's that?" whispered John to Arnie."That's honeysuckle,the weapons officer" Arnie replied.

Little honeysuckle turned to his control panel,and hit a big red button,and the ship began to vibrate slightly.About two minutes later,the doors of the shuttle bay opened,and there,caught in the Zogonian ship's tractor beam,was the Sci Fi toon's little Star Wars era Starfighter!
As soon as the bay doors closed,the Starfighter's door opened,and there stood the toon looking a little sheepish,with a cookie in his outstretched hand."Okay"he said with his bottom lip quivering,"You got me beat"

John strode over to the toon and took the cookie."Any more in there? barked John."Em,only about another 350 packs" the toon sobbed.
John walked back to Arnie,Fart,and honeysuckle,and after telling Arnie the news,Arnie translated it to little Fart,and little honeysuckle.Fart immediately turned to the intercom and made an announcement to the ship's crew,which sounded to John like someone having a terminal case of flatulence! Arnie translated it for John,apparently they were going to have a cookie eating contest in the shuttle bay!

our cookie

PS The toon wasn't invited!

Why do you always get to team up with Arnie?! :club:

I think I'll team up with Sci-Fi...just to spite you! :p

What John and Arnie don't know is that Courtney jumped aboard with Sci-Fi, but she wasn't alone..she also brought real aliens (not those little shits that John and Arnie like to play with)

alien.jpg

Arnie, John, and their little alien friends run, cry, and hide from the big aliens. Courtney opens the hatch and she and Sci-Fi jump back into his Starfighter with all the cookies and take off back to Earth.

Our cookies!

appneratly airne hsan’t sueffred any ill eceffts wtih a chnace of lhgit flrruies itno Snduay form croetuny’s buratl btaeings. he sitll has got a munite? get a tan! cikooes on his biarn. not to be out wttied he two men hlod up a shrot wamon sheras a vrey deoivus and covinnnig paln wtih jhon. tethgoer tehy stratergerize how the rnig-nceked revir dcuk lkooed out of srots to fiinsh croetuny ocne and fnas saulte the new chmaoipns for all. but for all his eorffts uhpill i use the dcuk wlak airne cldoun’t mkae jhon udnerstnad the silpmest of scmehes. tihs frsutartes airne birng the kellir to juitsce to the piont taht he baets jhon on the haed. jhon udnerstnads soohting vitcim reiamns in garve cnoiditon and bcemoes mroe areegable. dviide and cnouqer. airne to the lfet and jhon to the rhgit. tehy colse tihck berw tsates like tere sap in fsat. john hits her hgih, airne gets her bolew the kenes. croetuny ddin’t ospusoms, farel pigs, and red-eraed sdiler trtules waht hit her.
our cikooes!

suht up and eojny yuor cikooes!
airne cna't hlep it!
it's croetuny's fluat!

Due to complaints by one of the cast,John must think of another way to repossess the cookie,so Arnie has been sectioned under the mental health act,for talking in anagrams.

The Sci Fi toon,and Courtney have gone there separate ways after a falling out over the cookie split.He follows Courtney,as he figures she'll be easier to hoodwink than that pesky toon.

Courtney heads for the woods,where she likes to lurk for some reason,and doesn't notice John sneaking around her and into the woods before she gets there.John quickly set his trap,which comprised of a loop of rope under the leaves on the ground,the other end of which was tied to a branch which was pulled down and secured with another piece of rope.

Courtney skipped in to the woods in her frilly summer dress and her hair tied in bunches,happily munching cookies,and humming to herself. "Geeze!" thought John "Who does she think she is,freaking Dorothy? All she needs is a mutt called Toto!" As Courtney stepped into the hidden loop,John cut the other rope,and with a kind of thwacking noise,Courtney was hoisted into the air by her left ankle.The pack of cookies fell right into John's waiting hand,and as he turned to walk away into the sunset,all Courtney could think of,as she swung upside down from the rope,with her frilly dress now hanging down over her face was "I did put underwear on this morning,didn't I? Yes I'm sure,didn't I?"........

My cookie!

Arnie, I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should lay off making me angry so you don't have to get beat so much!

Really John?! Frilly dresses and showing panties!? :club:

Using her amazing ab muscles (pffffft haha) she reaches up grabs the rope, takes some nail clippers out of her pocket and starts clipping the rope away. Luckily for her, when she falls she lands in a big pile of leaves that John had piled over the rope. She runs after John. When she catches up, she can clearly tell that he isn't expecting her to be coming after him. So she does the simplest thing...runs up behind him and pushes. John falls down and lets the cookies slide out of his hand. Courtney picks it up and runs like hell.

My cookies!

Look,this is MY fantasy world! And stop beating me on the head,I don't want end up in the same loony toon ward next to Arnie!

Latest posts

Back