my crappy life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howdy doody

Reaction score
hi i just turned 17 and ive already dropped out of school i live with my mother and i work at the same place as her all i do when im not a work ( which is alot ) is sit around in my room and play on my xbox . since i left school my social life is non existant . i dont have a girl friend and every one i do get leaves me either for another guy or they just think that im boring . i read alot and all i think after i read those books is that my life is so pathetic compared to anything that any one else has done . that sounds pathetic as they are usually fiction but after i get these ideas of great things i could do with my life out of my head i just sit around feeling sorry for my self . i have on more than one time tried to injure my self but it always ends up in me chickening out . other times i even consider scuicide but then i remember the time when i tried to break my nose or the one time i spent an hour hanging out of my window looking at the patio deciding wether too jump or not and i forget about it but ultimately i end up feeling sorry for my self and think my life is pathetic . thats how ive been feeling for a few years and it just dosnt get any better. does any one feel the same or have any ideas to help me ? any would be much appreciated ......

You're still young, this isn't all that life has to offer for you. I'm sure given time, you'll live plenty of better experiences. Don't give up on life now, your life will change in due time.

It's good that you read a lot of books (nothing wrong with a little gaming either lol). Find as many activities you like to do as you can.

With that said, I don't have any specific idea how to help you, it's too context-dependant.

maybe try to find another job... and work a bit more so your not at home all the time? and with getting a different job, you will met new people as well

if your goal is to get girls, i would get back into school and graduate as soon as possible!

:D

Nitramici said:
You're still young, this isn't all that life has to offer for you. I'm sure given time, you'll live plenty of better experiences. Don't give up on life now, your life will change in due time.

It's good that you read a lot of books (nothing wrong with a little gaming either lol). Find as many activities you like to do as you can.

With that said, I don't have any specific idea how to help you, it's too context-dependant.

thanks its good that some one cares or at least knows what its like. my parents either couldnt care or cant be arsed to ask.

Just start changing your routine. Get yourself out of the rut.
It might take more then several attempts to break out of this rut.
Having people to encourage you will increase your chances of breaking the habits.

Okay...you have writting the liablities in your life. Now make an asset list..

Do educate yourself wheather you return back to school or not.
At 17 i couldn't consentrat worth a fresia..At 22-23 my mind became like a spung. I wanted the learn
about everything. Plus some of the things that were complicated to me at 17 were very simple at 22.
Our brain dosn't fully develope until in our mid 20's. Even at my current age I still keep and attitude of
stay willing to learn.

I dropped out of HS 2 weeks before graduations. I was working part time and going to school part time.
I already had all of my requirements and pionts...never the less i still dropped out.
Of course as always...it would had to be a girl that gave me an incentive to attend summer school.
We became very close ..hung out together and attend classes together.

I worked full time to save money for an automobile. Then went to college full time for as long as I could.
It got better. I wasn't as girl crazy as I used to be. So I could consentrate on my education.
Never the less...I met more women in college, which wasn't really a bad thing. She took me home everyday.
She was a nympho..I really needed that. It eased my mind and body.

Don't worry at 17 I didn't understand girl much either...I don't understand them too much now...it's okay.

Take baby steps...make little changes.

What helped me a lot was doing physical excersize. Not only did it get me into better shap and have a smexy body :p,
it helps combat depression. Plus I was into action and experincing. I notice or observe how my mind and body would
resist changes. Plus I got into self descipline becuase I couldn't bench press 150lb, jog a couple of miles or ride my bike 10 miles at first.
I had to take baby steps...bench press whatever I could and increase the wieght as I got stronger...
It was also excersizing my mind...becuase I mind would say.."hell no...you can't do it...it hurts too much to jog another mile.
No...I counldn't jog another mile...I walked half of it..but I was going to jog or walk an extra mile no matter what it took.
Gradually i was able to jog 5 miles...it wasn't a theory..it was an experinces...my mind and body had to experince it to fully grasph it.
To know it could be done. To know i'm capiable of doing it. To know i have the power within me to change and control my life.
I wasn't competing or comparing myself to anyone...It was my personal goals and self improvement.
Bascailly...I'm applying the same principle in other aspects of my life.

that helps thanks man oh and incase no one noticed im british but it all helps i need to get more fit any way ive already started the process of joining the navy ( which proberbly wont help the girl thing its a sausage fest ) but hey thanks

Latest posts

Back