My enemy is myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
BeyondShy said:
Little worried about next week. Crutches and I do not get along so well.

What do you need them for?

I am going in for knee surgery next week. I don't walk so good right now because of this knee. I don't know how well this will turn out.

TheRealCallie said:
You'll do fine.

I hope so! Thank you.

BeyondShy said:
Paraiyar said:
BeyondShy said:
Little worried about next week. Crutches and I do not get along so well.

What do you need them for?

I am going in for knee surgery next week. I don't walk so good right now because of this knee. I don't know how well this will turn out.

Hope the surgery goes well! Keep us posted.

I made a post letting people know I had knee surgery yesterday. It was serious knee surgery. There were two tears on the knee and the tears were so bad that they didn't know how I was walking around. I knew something was wrong but I didn't know it was that bad. Well, it was repaired and now I am home recuperating. It hurts like hell and I don't know if I will ever walk that good again. And I was someone who loved to play the outfield during baseball season. Now I can't walk down an entire aisle in a supermarket.

Discouraging, disappointing and fearful. That's how I feel.

Once it heals properly, you'll be able to play baseball again. Perhaps not as well as you'd like, but you'll learn what you can and can't do. You can't push stuff like that, or you may end up tearing something else even worse than before.

VanillaCreme said:
Once it heals properly, you'll be able to play baseball again. Perhaps not as well as you'd like, but you'll learn what you can and can't do. You can't push stuff like that, or you may end up tearing something else even worse than before.

Well that's a good point. I do have a lot of adjusting I need to do that's for sure.

My knee is sore as anything. This was a tough one. Thanks for asking!

You know when you are recovering from something like I am right now with my knee it makes being alone even worse.

I don't want someone around to do things for me I just want someone around to talk to. I got everyone fooled back home because I told them I am already walking around now. I wish. I was told it was a detailed surgery and I believe them.

It's hard being alone because I almost fell the other day and I was lucky enough to hold on to the door. I just took the late afternoon/early evening dosage of that damned hydrocodone. This time just one pill. It is still making me tired. I should be up and around for another half hour and then I'll pass out and wake up around midnight.

I don't understand what I am writing. I hope I spelled everything right.

Not a good day. I'm going to go elevate the leg very soon but today was a painful day. I could not even walk a short distance today and luckily I do not have to.

On the previous page I wrote that I had two tears on my knee. When I went for a follow up visit on Thursday they corrected me. I had two tears on each side of my knee for a total of four tears. I am never going to walk without pain again. :(

MikkishtheLeper said:
I never went to any prom AND I spent my 21st alone.

I am still KING

I can think of ten people off the top of my head who had neither of these experiences. Myself included.

TheRealCallie said:
MikkishtheLeper said:

I am still KING

Wrong thread, perhaps?

I'm afraid not. Humorous or not, nobody can crown himself King of Social Outcasts or Failures...

Rodent said:
TheRealCallie said:
MikkishtheLeper said:

I am still KING

Wrong thread, perhaps?

I'm afraid not. Humorous or not, nobody can crown himself King of Social Outcasts or Failures...

The fact that I cannot make friends or get girls interested and probably never will makes me king

MikkishtheLeper said:
Rodent said:
TheRealCallie said:
MikkishtheLeper said:

I am still KING

Wrong thread, perhaps?

The fact that I cannot make friends or get girls interested and probably never will makes me king

So try keeping it to your own thread. Beyondshy is the king of this one. lol

But really, I just love how some people come here thinking they are the ONLY one or have the worst life ever. Seriously, you're not. No one is, there is always someone worse off than you. If you can't get friends or a girlfriend, you aren't trying hard enough....or maybe you're trying TOO hard. I dunno, but let's keep this thread on topic....and that topic is not about you saying you are king of anything. :D

Latest posts

Back