My theory on why smart guys struggle with women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason smart guys struggle with women is because we try to make logical sense out of things and women don't act logically so we just get completely confused.

blackdot said:
The reason smart guys struggle with women is because we try to make logical sense out of things and women don't act logically so we just get completely confused.

That's like saying that "all men are bastards" isn't it? Both statements are COMPLETELY untrue and sexist. They have NO PLACE here, nor anywhere else (and won't be tolerated).

*sigh*

I still stand by my four points. Nice guys struggle because of low self esteem, depression, and lack of interests and hobbies outside of being in a relationship.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
*sigh*

I still stand by my four points. Nice guys struggle because of low self esteem, depression, and lack of interests and hobbies outside of being in a relationship.

I thought it was smart guys.

Smart guys call themselves "nice guys."

That's the whole point of my OP. I was trying to address all of those guys who make the threads on here.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Smart guys call themselves "nice guys."

If an ******* met a nice woman, do you think he'd address himself as a *******?

You know, joke about this all you want.

There have been incidents in the news, like that 29 year old reporter who shots herself in the head on camera, and George Sodini, and other incidents of lonely people who snap.

It's really a huge joke, isn't it? Let's all laugh at the lonely people! Ha ha ha....

Eve, the OP already asked multiple times to close the thread, it is probably better to go with that.

Thanks.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

There have been incidents in the news, like that 29 year old reporter who shots herself in the head on camera, and George Sodini, and other incidents of lonely people who snap.

It's really a huge joke, isn't it? Let's all laugh at the lonely people! Ha ha ha....

You take things too seriously sometimes, Muse. MOST people who are here are also lonely. No one is laughing because anyone is lonely and I'm (genuinely) sorry that you feel that way.

Thanks Rosebolt.

EveWasFramed said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

You take things too seriously sometimes, Muse. MOST people who are here are also lonely. No one is laughing because anyone is lonely and I'm (genuinely) sorry that you feel that way.

You sincerely hurt my feelings yesterday.

I'm sorry you feel I am ugly. I am physically unattractive. I don't need you or Minus to tell me that.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

It wasn't a joke, I was being serious, do you think idiots present themselves as ********?

It's not only smart guys who call themselves nice guys.

Please, just close the ******* thread.

Hell, I don't need this. Two admins who won't close a thread, when I request it six times...and put me down and insult me too.

I don't need this. There are better forums. This place is honeysuckle. It's toxic.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm sorry you feel I am ugly. I am physically unattractive. I don't need you or Minus to tell me that.

For the record, I've never even SEEN you. There you go again making accusations.
Also for the record, we don't generally accept "requests" for thread closings by it being asked inside a thread (I know that someone told you at least once to PM a mod with the request.
You see being disagreed with as insulting you, which isnt the case. You keep telling people what THEY think about you, when you actually seem to be sharing your OWN opinions of yourself.
I will make an exception and close the thread. Next time, please PM your request to a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back