My utopia system READ IT VOTE ME!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IgnoredOne said:
like they did in the congo?

Or Rwanda, Somolia, Zimbabwe, Bosnia(until the last minute), North Korea, Burma, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Colombia, Syria or innumerable other places.

Unfortunately, the UN is ineffectual and is positive proof that there is no power without genuine military force.

These countries all have terrible diplomatic relations. The public of western nations won't stand for a peaceful nation being invaded for a imperialist reason unless there is an extreme propaganda campaign towards demonization of my system.

Which could happen... but is very unlikely. I am amazed to what extent the cold war propaganda is coming out in some of the posts here.

IgnoredOne said:
You are a person. You are voicing an opinion now with your subconscious. Perhaps some puppetmaster is pulling your strings, having engineered your consent. Your opinions are an illusion.

The philosophical extrapolations of that are endless and amusing, but not very practical.

Umm no. Watch the doco "Century of the self" by the BBC.

Psychoanalyze and subliminal and suggestive messaging is a very real thing. You are pretty native to psychology are you not?

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
These countries all have terrible diplomatic relations. The public of western nations won't stand for a peaceful nation being invaded for a imperialist reason unless there is an extreme propaganda campaign towards demonization of my system.

Which could happen... but is very unlikely. I am amazed to what extent the cold war propaganda is coming out in some of the peoples here posts.

You should study the original of civilization and the reason for diplomatic. People /are/ diplomatic because other methods of conflict resolution are too costly to maintain; writ small, I do not rob you and take everything you have because I do not want you to shoot me, or the police to arrest me. Therefore, it becomes more profitable for me to trade with you.

The West /has/ diplomatic relations because of its substantial power and extensive economic capability, both due to its capitalistic system. China and the Asian countries, regardless of their appelation, are not very different in their rise, development and increasing ascendence.

War, as Carl Von Clauswitz taught, is but the extension of politics by other means. Meditate on that.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
If only you knew that people don't vote with "free will" they vote with their subconscious Have you heard of the art of engineering consent? Your vote is an illusion.

Of course they don't. That's why I'm not voting. My opinion means nothing, so does yours. Philosophy is a good thing, because something impractical can be logical in one's mind, creating an illusion. Anyone can be a philosopher and feel good about it. If THE MAN can control everything, you're no exception with your beliefs. There should be variety in all things. You see where I am going? :)

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
Umm no. Watch the doco "Century of the self" by the BBC.

Psychoanalyze and subliminal and suggestive messaging is a very real thing. You are pretty native to psychology are you not?

lol

There is no scientific evidence that subliminal messages work anything like that. Please enjoy your conspiracy theories. I actually did work in a field that required extensive manipulation of people - amoral and necessary - and trust me, if we had such magical methods, we would utilize them. They are not to be found. We can certainly try - but their reliability is poor. Your fantasies have as much to do with your drug-fueled past than any reality, I'm afraid.

rosebud said:
Of course they don't. That's why I'm not voting. My opinion means nothing, so does yours. Philosophy is a good thing, because something impractical can be logical in one's mind, creating an illusion. Anyone can be a philosopher and feel good about it. If THE MAN can control everything, you're no exception with your beliefs. There should be variety in all things. You see where I am going? :)

Believe it or not. I stayed with a psychoanalyze and he gave me a large dose of LSD-25 (350ugs) before that date I had no political interest.

He has installed cretin safeguards in my thought patterns ageist hyper suggestibility and capitalist style propaganda.

IgnoredOne said:
lol

There is no scientific evidence that subliminal messages work anything like that. Please enjoy your conspiracy theories. I actually did work in a field that required extensive manipulation of people - amoral and necessary - and trust me, if we had such magical methods, we would utilize them. They are not to be found. We can certainly try - but their reliability is poor. Your fantasies have as much to do with your drug-fueled past than any reality, I'm afraid.

I lol'd. You have no understanding of psychology do you? I like how you throw the word out their "Drug fuel past" failing to refer what what type of drugs. That was really a cheap shot.

Btw neurologically LSD does nothing to your brain that lasts more then its hafe life.

"Brain washing" may be a bit of a pseudo-science but suggestive messaging isn't next you will be telling me the subconscious doesn't exist.

Have a read of this Microwave auditory effect that's just an example of crazy honeysuckle people think is "tinfoil hat" that really does exist.

Also tell me why New Zealand banned any advertisement of political message within a 3 month period before the elections? Because they didn't want suggestive and subliminal messaging effecting peoples vote. So I guess all our politicians are "tinfoil hat" now too.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
Believe it or not. I stayed with a psychoanalyze and he gave me a large dose of LSD-25 (350ugs) before that date I had no political interest.

He has installed cretin safeguards in my thought patterns ageist hyper suggestibility and capitalist style propaganda.

Lysergide can cause chronic paranoia and severe psychosis even after one use. That's why it's a strong drug, because it affects different people in a different way. Some wake up after the purple dream without side effects, even a nasty headache. :)

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
rosebud said:

GO GO IRON FIST OF EQUALITY!

...yeah, I think I'm done here. I chuckle. Love you. Good luck with the public preaching.

The existence of non-lethal weaponry that exploits the microwave auditory effect appears to have been classified "Secret NOFORN" in the USA from (at the latest) 1998, until the declassification on 6 December 2006 of "Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weaponry" in response to a FOIA request. Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message transmission. Quoting from the above source, "Microwave hearing may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard "voices within one's head".

Yeah bro it is all tinfoil hat! America would never use psychological warfare!

Read this
Unethical human experimentation in the United States

Are you aware that it is an admitted fact that your government pumped bio-weapons into the subway to test them out and some people died from the flu they used? Not just a one off ether...

You are pretty deep in the machine when you can not believe something that has been admitted and has sources and cites right before your eyes.

Ask a Russian what they know of your government... and no it not because they are a "Evil bias commie!"

Hey look i'm still ignored.

If you were me you'd probably see what i'm talking about,talk is cheap, but you can't afford it.

Also I am going to the DRPK aka North Korean again...

untitled.jpg

rosebud said:
Lysergide can cause chronic paranoia and severe psychosis even after one use. That's why it's a strong drug, because it affects different people in a different way. Some wake up after the purple dream without side effects, even a nasty headache. :)

I can tell from that post you haven't taken LSD before... Let alone read in depth about it.

I am not paranoia at all. So because I think the masses can be manipulated I am a paranoid schizophrenic? Just look at North Korea as an example of manipulated masses...

I know first hand.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
I can tell from that post you haven't taken LSD before... Let alone read in depth about it.

I am not paranoia at all. So because I think the masses can be manipulated I am a paranoid schizophrenic? Just look at North Korea as an example of manipulated masses...

I know first hand.

Whatever you say, mate! Good luck with your theory. Don't mind me. :)

rosebud said:

So wait what? You still believe masses can't be manipulated? how do you explain North Korea then? You know they genuinely believe the dear leader is god like right? What do you think propaganda has invented for.. are you honestly that ignorant!? Or do you just don't want to believe the masses can be manipulated because that will make you feel that you are not free?

Guess what guys! Social engineering isn't real! Psychology isn't real ether! It's all fake and we are free!

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
rosebud said:

So wait what? You still believe masses can't be manipulated? how do you explain North Korea then? You know they genuinely believe the dear leader is god like right? What do you think propaganda has invented for.. are you honestly that ignorant!? Or do you just don't want to believe the masses can be manipulated because that will make you feel that you are not free?

Guess what guys! Social engineering isn't real! Psychology isn't real ether! It's all fake and we are free!

Of course I believe masses can be manipulated, but there is a serious hole in your so called theory. Why would the goverment want to manipulate people through drugs like LCD, when they can do it in a more cheaper way and easier way. Let's say television. The pop culture phenomenom is made for the sole purpose of balanced control over society's combined mind. If you give North Korea for example I seriously doubt that you lived in a totalitarian country before 1990. In all communist countries there is cult of personality and that is a doctrine far older than the second half of the XX century. It goes back t o ancient Egypt and even to Ephrat and Babylon. :) Every person with a little knowledge in history knows that. The same goes for Hitler and Germany under his rule. He painted himself a god-like figure to able to motivate the Wehrmacht to fight harder. You don't know what I believe, because I haven't said anything. I'm just laying my arguments that contradict your thesis you have absolutely no evidence about. I don't know what dear leader you're speaking about, but I doubt there are humans who don't use the bathroom. This is the true definition of not being god-like. :)

Guess what, if talking about manipulation on a board full of people who seek help, because of personal problems make you feel free, then you should not mind me being "ignorant" as you classified me basing your statement on the fact that I don't believe you were brainwashed to follow politics, despite the fact you don't know me as a person. But why should they brainwash you in such a way if this is true? I will understand it if you are, let's say - Donald Trump, and you don't play ball. Since you're on this board I can't see why you're so special, and not a regular guy like me and all others. From a government point of view you'll be a waste of resources.

Anyway, I respect your beliefs. It's better to have some character than to follow the flock, right? And good luck with your party preaching business. Maybe you'll make a difference for somebody, who knows.... :)

The technocrats would have a strict code of contact in favour of the public.

They would only disapprove funding if the idea was pure honeysuckle.

1308746716964.jpg

We've never heard -that- story before.

Q: Do you have a military?
A:Military would be dismissed and a squad of peace keeping diplomats would take their place.

Peace treaty would be established with every country possible.

That's working well for Tibet. What do you think diplomats do?? Blow jobs only go so far. The only reason ANY diplomat is able to work, ultimately, is because other nations know the alternative to negotiation is war. Outside of the most basic agreements, it is the looming threat of violence. Note that North Korea isn't exactly jumping up and down to engage with us diplomatically? Why is that? What would your 'peace keeping diplomats' do in the face of outright tyranny? Just keep conceding things? They can only say 'no' for so long before the other guy says 'or what?'

I'm not going to sit here and suggest that the whole world is out to get us, but the fact of the matter is that most every major nation has an enemy right now.

Q:But what about loss?
A: No such thing as "loans", "debit" or "credit" in my society.

Therefore it couldn't make a loss all stock would have to be paid for before it was given.

If the enterprise runs out of money then it's bust. Must be reviewed by the technocrats for more funding.

The United States Debt Ceiling Crisis of 2011

A lot of your post is jumbled and difficult to read, for the record.

The only part of your system I like is welfare recipients being assigned work orders of some sort, but it would eventually fall on its face. You effectively remove an entire industrial sector, whether it's just roads or the entirety of the transportation infrastructure. Now, the people who would normally work those jobs as plausible employment (and I will tell you now, those jobs pay rather well and aren't all unskilled labor as you seem to be assuming) are out of a job and on welfare. So you have to put them somewhere else, displacing another set of workers...or you have to arbitrarily place them on existing projects, creating duplication of effort.

I don't like it and I would move or revolt. Oh, let me guess, you're going to disarm me too? Because everyone is nice now. And your new regime will never ever abuse its power.

I guess I just don't like being told I have to take care of other people outside of my community. Humans did fine on a tribal level. I am a proponent, after the world collapses, of a return to such an existence. Perhaps even small nations. But globalism...neh. Don't care for it.

Society is failing, dragged to the depths by the apathetic and the ignorant, blindly following their chosen figurehead and fighting amongst each other for scraps when they should be tearing down the walls in the name of the Constitution. Demanding justice. Making their fates. Instead they watch Jersey Shore, and riot over their soccer/football games, or pretend that things are going their way. It is going to happen globally, and it will be ugly. I await it without fear.

I like taking care of myself and my own. When the country collapses I am going to retreat to an undisclosed location and remain there, self sustained, as long as possible. It may be the family home in the sticks, it may be elsewhere. When that is no longer possible, whether it's the government attempting to seize my assets for the 'greater good' or the fear-driven, glassy-eyed mob pounding down my door, I'm going to vanish; hopefully with a few trusted friends...possibly without.

There are thousands like me. We are 'crazy' to some. In the end, we will live or die. But we will be free then, because nothing else is worth living for.

Also, -fresia- the U.N. Do you know anything about the people in charge of that honeysuckle? They're one of the biggest manipulators that have gotten the world where it is today.

It's planned. I'm tellin' ya.

blackhole said:
all hail! the new world leader coming in 2012!

satan.jpeg

HEY!
he owes me a new car, he destroyed my last one and said he'd get me a new one, i've been waiting years for it.

Just wondering if you have any idea what it's like to be a business owner. I am one, you see.

I'm the one who gets to work early and leaves late. If one of my employees messes up, I'm the one with ultimate responsibility. In fact, not only can my business lose its license, but I can lose my personal license and pay a fine if one of my employees messes up. Heck, I can get arrested if one of my employees breaks a law.

I'm the one who has to purchase supplies, pay the bills, and handle any paperwork. I'm the one who handles any problems with customers. I take care of general maintenance of the property- landscaping and what not. In addition to that, I do the same work that employees do- and I make up for areas in which they didn't do their job well.

Let's not forget that I was the one who had to set up the business in the first place. I had to find and acquire the location. I had to do whatever was necessary to prepare the building- acquire supplies, build what needed to be built, decorate, get necessary licenses/permits. All of that takes a lot of time, money, and physical labor.

So you think it's fair for me to get a measly 5% extra of the profit- with the exception of my employees coming together to say, "Hey- let's give the boss some of our money!" You've got to be kidding.

Latest posts

Back