My utopia system READ IT VOTE ME!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nerdygirl said:
Just wondering if you have any idea what it's like to be a business owner. I am one, you see.

I'm the one who gets to work early and leaves late. If one of my employees messes up, I'm the one with ultimate responsibility. In fact, not only can my business lose its license, but I can lose my personal license and pay a fine if one of my employees messes up. Heck, I can get arrested if one of my employees breaks a law.

I'm the one who has to purchase supplies, pay the bills, and handle any paperwork. I'm the one who handles any problems with customers. I take care of general maintenance of the property- landscaping and what not. In addition to that, I do the same work that employees do- and I make up for areas in which they didn't do their job well.

Let's not forget that I was the one who had to set up the business in the first place. I had to find and acquire the location. I had to do whatever was necessary to prepare the building- acquire supplies, build what needed to be built, decorate, get necessary licenses/permits. All of that takes a lot of time, money, and physical labor.

So you think it's fair for me to get a measly 5% extra of the profit- with the exception of my employees coming together to say, "Hey- let's give the boss some of our money!" You've got to be kidding.

Crazytalk I tells ya

I honestly hate this 'chippy' dude
Did you see what he posted in th faces thread?
Say it again and he's dead.
Fukken perverted troll can go to hell.

nerdygirl said:
Just wondering if you have any idea what it's like to be a business owner. I am one, you see.

BOURGEOIS CAPITALIST PIG

RIDING ON BACK OF GLORIOUS WORKERS WITH WHIP AND SPURS

No, chippy is, and this is what he wants, he wants us to fight amonst our ranks and then he'll slip in amidst the chaos and defeat us all.
We must fight together, against the evil that is chippy.

Or summit like that.

Latest posts

Back