Name bands you hate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sad sack said:
Plus Pat Boone 'rocks' harder than most of these whiny hipsters.

30namwh.jpg

cheaptrickfan said:
... which is a jazz fusion type of thing. I hate fusion ...

For that matter, I don't especially care for jazz; love Dixieland and the Blues (Delta, Chicago, Memphis/Stax, whatever), but jazz, again, is just too "Oo-oo look at me! Look at me! We're deconstructing music again!"

Most well known jazz fusion groups i have never developed a taste for, then Zephyr comes to mind which i would have enjoyed if it wasn't for Givens' vocals constantly degenerating into abrasive shrieks. Though it may be more appropriate to call them jazz influenced than actual fusion.

The is some 30s small band jazz that i find to be enjoyable but it's structure probably is closer to dixieland. Some early Louis Armstrong has a similar sound. I also have to wonder when a well known jazz bandleader talks about hiring a musician because he thought he looked cool when he was holding his horn.

I like death/black metal that tells a story or comments on something meaningful. I'm not really in to the bands that try too hard to be edgy or shocking, though.

Bands I hate:

-Nickelback
-Manowar, kind of
-Bon Jovi (YES, I SAID IT)
-Aerosmith
-Linkin Park
-Brokencyde
-Most pop artists

Poor boy can't even get any love in North Korea. Tsk.

haha since when does kim jong il have a twitter, I didn't even think they had internet in north korea

oh yea i also hate the darkness. that one song is SOOOOOO annoying.

auugh **** it edge crusher ever since you mentioned it it's been in my head

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

XP

evanescencefan91 said:
Poor boy can't even get any love in North Korea. Tsk.

haha since when does kim jong il have a twitter, I didn't even think they had internet in north korea

I'm betting it's a fake account. I doubt Kim Jong Il would use his caricatured
character from Team America for his avatar. I doubt he's got that huge a sense of humor. :p

I was looking though the "favorite bands" thread and I got depressed, so i thought I would add something.

I HATE TOOL

thank you,

-K

XD ther eis hate cuz yo'ure supposed to say what are the bands you HATE :)

there's another thread to atlk about bands you love :D

I hate Jonas Brothers, Usher, and Justin Bieber. I hate hearing Nickleback and Buckcherry when I turn on the radio.

HEY !eave the beatles alone :p:p

Where do i start ?

queen
M people
black sabbath , iron maiden ( all 'RAWK!' really)
elvis
nickleback
all those clowns off x factor and tv
westlife
boyzone
yeah nickleback
bon jovi
aerosmith
myriah carey

Worst songs
africa- toto
wind of change- scorpions
american trilogy- elvis
itchcoo park -m people _( is nothing sacred ? :club:)

U2.
U2.
U2.
U2.
U2.
Also not that keen on Queen.

fuckssake, I just read more of this thread and now I've got that darkness song stuck in my head as well. :( :D :rolleyes:

bens said:
U2.
U2.
U2.
U2.
U2.
Also not that keen on Queen.

fuckssake, I just read more of this thread and now I've got that darkness song stuck in my head as well. :( :D :rolleyes:

lmao, that will teach you to hate U2 and Queen. :p lol

TOUCHING YOOOUUUUU!

TOUCHING MEEEEEE!

Touching you 'CAUSE YOU'RE TOUCHIN MEEEEEEEEE

Oh, baby. Touch me.

not much i hate, but god save poppunk bands with screamer and melodic singers(i set my Friends on Fire), pop bands with a persons name as the band name(gavin McGraw), and your weak ass band.......j/k

Icheers brian. just checked this again and now it's stuck in my head again.

Latest posts

Back