Name bands you hate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr.shankly said:
itchcoo park -m people _

Huh, a cover of the Small Faces Itchycoo Park? Sounds curious.

Minus said:
Mr.shankly said:
itchcoo park -m people _

Huh, a cover of the Small Faces Itchycoo Park? Sounds curious.

Hi ;).....sounds awful :p
Apart from how they do it, i just hate her voice. the worst band to come out of Manchester.
:club:

This is how it should be done

Art

RIP Steve and Ronnie

I don't know them so i will take your word for it :)
It doesn't seem like a song that could take to much messing with its arrangement.

Bad bands out of manchester, also freddie and the dreamers......which reminds me of this ;)
Shes a mod

Its that bad its good ;)

I would normally put fields of gold by sting down....but i went to a ex work mates funeral the other week and they played it, so i have to respect it ( still cant stand it like)

Basically all those bands that can never come up with anything original, just taking an 80s or 70s big hit, add a beat, perhaps speed it up a bit, add some synths just to destroy the song... like Cascada, for example.

What I hate even more, however, is fans of those bands saying how awesome they are, how cool songs they make. Ye right.

or go here: http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/ and navigate to House -> Epic (in the yellow cloud on the right) 5 samples there. all are awful.

Matej said:
Basically all those bands that can never come up with anything original, just taking an 80s or 70s big hit, add a beat, perhaps speed it up a bit, add some synths just to destroy the song... like Cascada, for example.

What I hate even more, however, is fans of those bands saying how awesome they are, how cool songs they make. Ye right.

or go here: http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/ and navigate to House -> Epic (in the yellow cloud on the right) 5 samples there. all are awful.

Hi ;).....yeah its trash, just to make money and make a room lively. It is to music what wallpaper is to art. You hear that kind of stuff in most gyms , non stop ( to be fair i dont think the smiths would go down well in a gym LOL, so i suppose its got its place ....not in my ears though)

Theres nothing wrong with a talented artist doing a good cover version now and again.......but i agree that kind of stuff is rubbish.

Mr.shankly said:
Bad bands out of manchester....

You got me curious so i looked it up on Youtube. I don't know why but it really cracked me up :)

Now i am off on a bad path. Gotta i go check out Celine Dion doing 'You Shook Me All Night Long'. Celine doing AC/DC has to be a winner.

Tokio Hotel o_O I hate those gay "guys"...

Miley (Hannah Montana) o_O all her fans are 12 xD

Avril Lavigne o_O that chick dares to call her music Rock?!?! WHAT THE F**K?!

Simple Plan o_O they are so simple, if this was their plan it wont work for me xD

Jonas Brothers o_O they dress so gay, and all thair fans are the Hannah Montana fans xD xD

...hmm... I'm sure they are more but I just cant think now :D

-Theory of a Nickle Creed [they all sound the exact same; like garbage]
-red hot chilli peppers
-the tragically hip
-rianna
-young money/nelly/lil wayn/kanye etc etc
-spears, gaga, ke$ha, katie perry, etc etc
-coldplay

Groups I hate:

Radiohead - ZzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Spoon and Muse are similar in style but have so much more substance to their songs

Aerosmith - generic 80's mumbling
Morrissey - stop whining about how God doesn't exist

Jonas Brothers - explanation even required?

Wow... I thought I'd come into this thread and say "I hate everything that's been previously listed, and more." But I am surprised to see, a lot of people hate bands I like!

I do like Radiohead, not a big fan, but there are some albums I like. I like Bjork too. She's crazy, but I do listen to it on occasion. I also noticed someone didn't like the Misfits? Really? I'm not a big Misfits fan either, but there are songs I do like. And Morrissey? C'mon... This site is about LONELINESS. The Smiths' music is all about highschool awkwardness, loneliness, and desperately wanting someone to love. Do you speak of Morrissey on his own, or The Smiths included?

For my own tastes, I hate anything that is rap. Anything made by negros that act ghetto, or stupid white people who wish they were negros. Why act like an idiot? Be a human being, learn to speak english and write sentences that are atleast SOMEWHAT grammatically correct. Also, if your lyrics can not be understood because they consist of screaming, you might as well be screaming that you're not worth listening to. Most things on the radio today are complete honeysuckle. Classic rock stations only play radio honeysuckle from back in the day, so they aren't really THAT great either. So really, in the eyes of people who were raised on nothing but radio crap, I HATE EVERYTHING. :)
I've been listening to a lot of Frank Zappa, The Residents, and King Crimson recently. I pretty much listen to things that most people don't listen to. Most people don't listen to these things because the messages are too intense, the overall music is too outrageous, or they just don't understand. Most people don't like things they don't understand.

I need to stop now. I am the absolute WORST person to get into a musical argument that I know of... People hate me for it... I COMPLETELY understand why. I'm a bit of an ass about the thing that means the most to me in my life. And that's fair, right? :\

Chicago & ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) Don't know why....they have always just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason ~

snow said:
Groups I hate:

Radiohead - ZzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Spoon and Muse are similar in style but have so much more substance to their songs

Aerosmith - generic 80's mumbling
Morrissey - stop whining about how God doesn't exist

A list of these songs are ?

er... Skuzziemuff...
Hip-Hop is a pretty wide genre. Plenty of none bling, none ghetto hip-hop about all kindsa topics. Also plenty of socially conscious, not at all thuggish Hip-Hop about ghettos. Fair enough it's your opinion though.
Suggesting white people who make hip-hop want to be "negros" is a bit ...eh though?!
You're saying Hip Hop is for "negroes" only - that only "stupid" white people would go for it?
Think you see what I'm getting at here, ur post smells a bit.
It's a style of music not a skin colour. It comes with a culture of drawn/painted art, dance and creativity and yeah it originates from the poor which is why a lot of songs are about being poor n therefore the ghetto.

...I hate Morrisey as well. I think his voice is whiney and I always get the impression that he's lonely because he's trapped on some moral/intellectual high ground somewhere. I know fresia all about him though so I probably shouldn't criticise. :)

*scans to check for existence of The Beatles on this thread*

Hmm. I suppose one mention we can get away with. NO HATING ON THE BEATLES.

Same goes for Pink Floyd, Queen, Billy Joel and Elton John.

I dunno that I ACTIVELY hate any bands.

I don't "do" most grungy metal, speed metal, death metal or any other subgenre including the word "metal".

I'm not a huge fan of Rap, Hiphop and R'n'B, though I don't really know enough about them to name specific artists.

hmmm off the top of my head i'd have to go with:
aerosmith
tragically hip
nickelback and all the nickelback clone bands
madonna
any singer that yodels/warbles when singing, like alanis or sarah maclachlan...and men who do that too, it's not just the ladies

Latest posts

Back