Name something stupid that is supposed to save the environment, the world, or whatever.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catalytic Converters.

Dunno if they have them on cars in Europe, but they're legally required by EPA regulations here. Of course, your oldschool crafty hotrod kinda guys will either cherry bomb it and run a straight pipe through instead or just bypass it all together because fresia that.

Fake futurists, like Elon Musk. And for that matter, Jeff Bezos, and all of these tech bros.

They don't care about actually improving the human condition, to advance to a civilization where we have to compete less, and are more free to enjoy our lives. All they've done is make the world MORE competitive instead of less, and all they really care about is getting more money and power for themselves. And attention.

Actually that's one of my New Year's resolutions - besides the articles I've saved to Favorites already for some reason, I'm not going to read anything new about people like Elon Musk, Kanye, or Trump ever again - I'm done wasting time of my life indulging these attention-seekers. Instead, I'm going to ignore them as much as possible.

Electric cars. Disaster waiting to happen.

I don't know if electric cars are a disaster or not, I don't know enough about them to say.
But I wish hydrogen cars had won out instead. From my understanding of it, it's still a combustion process, so they still sound and feel like cars.

This quiet stuff, I don't know...for me it makes the driving experience less sensory, less unique, and just less overall. I mean, I know we have to do something about emissions, I know that's a higher priority. I just wish there was some way to do it, while preserving cars in the traditional sense, too.

Latest posts

Back