Name something stupid that is supposed to save the environment, the world, or whatever.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually that's one of my New Year's resolutions - besides the articles I've saved to Favorites already for some reason, I'm not going to read anything new about people like Elon Musk, Kanye, or Trump ever again - I'm done wasting time of my life indulging these attention-seekers. Instead, I'm going to ignore them as much as possible.
Post Malone still has a chance! *poke poke nudge nudge*

I suppose he's not really bright when it comes to the future though :ROFLMAO:

When I shop online, and the people in charge of packing put it in a box that's 10 times as big as the object, or bubble wrap my socks! The way they change packaging in general on items is extremely wasteful. Kind of annoying considering all of the things they are trying to regulate.

But I wish hydrogen cars had won out instead. From my understanding of it, it's still a combustion process, so they still sound and feel like cars.
Well, hydrogen vehicles will be part of the future. Explosive, highly toxic batteries will be used for most commuters, which will mostly work. But, just think about how much carbon and destruction of nature it will take to make all those batteries, continually replace them, and dispose of them. But, the working vehicles will be using hydrogen fuel cells turning electric motors. The hydrogen powered engines probably won't get too popular. Internal combustion engines are to become fossils of the past.

I'm really not sure what will happen to off road vehicles. I think all passenger trucks will be electric. Then you'll unload an electric ATV and ride it until it's charge is gone, put it on the trailer, and go back home. But, an offroader like me that roams around can't live on electric powered vehicles. But, the government will probably close down all the forests and any access to nature except a few select spots, again, in order to "save" nature.

Post Malone still has a chance! *poke poke nudge nudge*

I suppose he's not really bright when it comes to the future though :ROFLMAO:

Haha yeah he shouldn't count himself out...he better not think he can escape my Doofus List that easily 🧐

Honestly I've kind of calmed down on him somewhat. I hear he's actually a kind of nice person. It's more like his music isn't my cup of tea/I think it's overrated. If he was just another musician that would be OK...it's just when they start acting like he's a genius, I'm like "ehhh I don't think so..."

Still, I'd much rather live in Post Malone's vision of the future, than any of those guys', any day.

Last edited:
God (I don't know if he's stupid but he won't lift a finger)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back