Never Be Afraid To Tell Someone How You Feel

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
adibi said:
ThatOneDude said:
Marik_757 said:
I've done that countless times and unfortuantely it makes me look weak.

I too have that issue of being stubborn. Not wanting to tell anyone how I'm really feeling instead of lying. But when I do open up I only tend to get taken advantage of ... I've been hurt so many times by just opening up that I can no longer just express how I truly feel when I'm around others ... FML

Pretty much this.

same here

You shouldn't let your feeelings out to everybody. There needs to be some kind of "filter". Some people will use that against you. Not everyone is good all the time in this world.

Don't be naive, realize people wear masks to protect themselves... I suck at this that's why I tend to stay away from people...

I experienced the number of terrible experiences when told some person the thing i feel.. I know now it is best to keep most to myself. Some times, I make a mistake and tell too much, and always regret it so much after it. I think really you need surroundings of very trustworthy and comfortable people that you can do that, tell the things you feel with ease.

I always tend to open up to people, if people don't agree with me I express myself. I'm very big on expressing my feelings and opnions but I'm never harsh on what I say. I respect people on how I feel, honesty is the best. Even if it tends to hurt someone's feelings if you don't feel the same way towards them. So for me, it works cause I'm not the type of girl that plays mind games with people.

Latest posts

Back