New but not staying.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the chat room was nice but unfortunately on the forum the very first thing I've had to deal with was some overly judgmental and unfairly assuming bull**** on the part of someone else regarding a really, REALLY sensitive topic, which I did not claim to be bringing any answers in by posting about, which I was not aggressive about, etc, etc, etc. AND something I specifically asked within to PLEASE not bring that sort of thing as I'm aware it's the kneejerk reaction to something that seems so "odd", but yet it happened IMMEDIATELY anyway, it was snide and VERY overly assuming and someone else agrees with that person too, so I figure since who I am seems to be tarnished already - even though I have like 4 posts - by some generalizing, mean spirited nonsense, I think I'll just pack my bags and move on because I honestly just don't have the patience at the moment to deal with that kind of uphill battle with that kind of person or persons. Thank God I had the sense not to fill out anything personal in my profile yet, less for leeches like that to hammer me on.

Apologies to anyone who is nice here and doesn't totally jump to conclusions and try to shove their views down everyone's throat like an angry nanny.

Unfortunately I'm not seeing a delete option in my panel thusfar, so I'll just delete the bookmark or something. If anyone, like the aforementioned person, feels the need to e-mail or PM me something full of piss and vinegar, that says more about you than it does me. To any suckers of souls: leave me be.

Salutations, thanks, and apologies.

Symphony in Black said:
So the chat room was nice but unfortunately on the forum the very first thing I've had to deal with was some overly judgmental and unfairly assuming bull**** on the part of someone else regarding a really, REALLY sensitive topic, which I did not claim to be bringing any answers in by posting about, which I was not aggressive about, etc, etc, etc. AND something I specifically asked within to PLEASE not bring that sort of thing as I'm aware it's the kneejerk reaction to something that seems so "odd", but yet it happened IMMEDIATELY anyway, it was snide and VERY overly assuming and someone else agrees with that person too, so I figure since who I am seems to be tarnished already - even though I have like 4 posts - by some generalizing, mean spirited nonsense, I think I'll just pack my bags and move on because I honestly just don't have the patience at the moment to deal with that kind of uphill battle with that kind of person or persons. Thank God I had the sense not to fill out anything personal in my profile yet, less for leeches like that to hammer me on.

Apologies to anyone who is nice here and doesn't totally jump to conclusions and try to shove their views down everyone's throat like an angry nanny.

Unfortunately I'm not seeing a delete option in my panel thusfar, so I'll just delete the bookmark or something. If anyone, like the aforementioned person, feels the need to e-mail or PM me something full of piss and vinegar, that says more about you than it does me. To any suckers of souls: leave me be.

In any discussion, there is the possibility that someone will hold an opinion differing from your own. This is life, after all, and people have differing values and experiences which to share.

If you do not want your own opinions challenged, then clearly, a discussion thread is not something you wish to take part in. Its a shame, because I feel discussion is a valuable tool in acquiring knowledge.

There is no right and wrong, only shades of grey.

Symphony in Black said:
If anyone, like the aforementioned person, feels the need to e-mail or PM me something full of piss and vinegar, that says more about you than it does me. To any suckers of souls: leave me be.

I wasn't talking to you. There are 10 pages of posts and why you think I would choose yours to comment on is beyond me. It would have been nice had you asked me if I were talking to you. Get over yourself already. The fact that you said such mean things about me and assumed out of 10 pages of posts that it was you I was talking about, that says more about you than it does me. You flatter yourself if you think you will be getting an email or pm from me.
Soul Sucker signing off

See my previous response on the other thread. Too bad you jumped to conclusions.

Steel said:
In any discussion, there is the possibility that someone will hold an opinion differing from your own. This is life, after all, and people have differing values and experiences which to share.

If you do not want your own opinions challenged, then clearly, a discussion thread is not something you wish to take part in. Its a shame, because I feel discussion is a valuable tool in acquiring knowledge.

There is no right and wrong, only shades of grey.

fresia your good. Ye what < he < said.

On a side note I ent feeling much love in here.

Bluey said:
fresia your good. Ye what < he < said.

On a side note I ent feeling much love in here.

lmao, c'mere Bluey and let me show you some love! :p

:club: strong love??? lol, jk :D

(((((Bluey)))))

I read your post your both of your post SB while I was in the chat room with you last night.

I thought you were only trying to express yourself.
I couldn't really make out exactly what you were saying on epecific matters.
My lack of understanding of you made it difficult for me to grasp the depth of what you where trying to say.
I don't belive you intended what you had written you have anytype of negative outcome nor to be critizied.

I don't belive nalee's intension was to be critical of anyone. She simply shared herself as you did.
Take what you want and leave the rest....I suppost.
Heck i don't even belive you're fuastrated with nalee's post.

I'm sorry that you are experincing trouble times in your life at the moment.
Even though i don't understand you fully..In someways I feel I can relate.
Maybe I'm wrong....but here gose.
The short and direct version would be ...Life had lost it's luster.

We all need some time alone to sort things out but sometimes it's borderline isolation.
HALT is simple...Don't get too Hungery, Angery, Lonely or Tired.
On a good day...I sometimes struggle to apply these simple living tools.
I have to try to hang on to my ass on most days, the problem is ...it has fallen off already.

Please keep reaching out no matter what. Here , there and everywhere.
I hope you find love, peace and happiness.
I belive these are what we all are seek for at some level.
Life is a trip.....

oh..Hi Eve...I mean Reeee..b..b......lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
the problem is ...it has fallen off already.

LMFAO, God its fun reading your posts. And lol eve ;)

I think you Symphony in Black should listen to crow boys post. He makes a lot of sense in he's hummer.

Don't be leaving just cos a few ppl disagreed with you. I mean that just makes them honest dose it not? better then what you get in other placers.

Methinks I've completely missed something.

*wanders aimlessly throughout thread*

Bluey said:
Don't be leaving just cos a few ppl disagreed with you.

Bluey, no one disagreed with him. He imagined I was talking to him and proceeded to say all kinds of honeysuckle to me. He assumed I had singled him out and then accused me of pulling stuff out the air.
I can only figure it must be the voices in his head telling him he is that special. You know what they say, Paranoia will destroy ya.

psssssssssst, yes, this is for you...you...shes talking about you...you know who you are...yes...this song is for you.....shes talking to you...must be you...you...you...must be...who else could it be...its you......must be you....the world rotates around you...everyone is talking to you.....

[youtube]UcBzk6NqcKc[/youtube]

We have all kinds of ppl here. Some moor troubled then others. If someone got the wrong end of the stick then is it not up to us that's been here for a bit to try and make that person see that they have made a mistake. This seems to me like ppl are ridiculing this guy.

OK he might had come across as a right ass hole. Still the guys hurting are he would not had got here.

Symphony in Black If you read this PM me and I well talk to you about this. This ppl here on this thread are nice ppl. You must had got the wrong end of the stick. I have seen this ppl here in this thread try and help ppl again and again. Its not in there nature to call someone.

And that's song is one of the best 80s songs that was made. I have most of the top 80s music on vinyl :cool:

Naleena said:
Symphony in Black said:
If anyone, like the aforementioned person, feels the need to e-mail or PM me something full of piss and vinegar, that says more about you than it does me. To any suckers of souls: leave me be.

I wasn't talking to you. There are 10 pages of posts and why you think I would choose yours to comment on is beyond me. It would have been nice had you asked me if I were talking to you. Get over yourself already. The fact that you said such mean things about me and assumed out of 10 pages of posts that it was you I was talking about, that says more about you than it does me. You flatter yourself if you think you will be getting an email or pm from me.
Soul Sucker signing off

Hmm...anyone who said mean things to Naleena is full of themselves, of course I can't judge you personality, but seeing that Naleena is one of the most love person on here, I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

Bluey said:
We have all kinds of ppl here. Some moor troubled then others. If someone got the wrong end of the stick then is it not up to us that's been here for a bit to try and make that person see that they have made a mistake. This seems to me like ppl are ridiculing this guy.

OK he might had come across as a right ass hole. Still the guys hurting are he would not had got here.

Bluey,
People are not ridiculing him. I am the one who posted that song and I will take the responsibility for that and for being a smart ass. You can now say you have witnessed one of my not so great moments. While I agree that the song may have been pushing it, I will say it shouldn't be expected of us who have been her a while to simply take it up the ass and role over smiling whenever someone wants to act out. I do have some personal boundaries. I understand he is in pain but, that has nothing to do with what he did. Yeah, I hope he comes back. I don't wish him any bad luck and I hope he finds his way and everything works out for him.
I won't say anything else. As far as Im concerned, it's over. I will not so much as type a syllable in his direction if he comes back as long as he leaves me be. Fair enough?

Hay, your entitled to stick up for your self. why I was surprised to see your post I do think you must have had a good reason to put what you did. For the same reason as Chris said. Your one of the most liked on here if not they most liked and there for one of they most respected. For you to have had ago at someone I am fully aware that it would had been for a good reason.

As someone that had nothing to do with what went off I was just offering an ear as it where to this guy if he wants it at all.

I meant no offence to you at all Naleena. Or to anyone here.

I know you didn't mean any offense to anyone. You don't have to say nice things to me, really. I do hope you can help the guy out.
I hope Symphoney reconsiders because there are a lot of nice people on here that listen...... Like I said, I won't say anything else. I can live and let live. This is me...staying away. This is me minding my own business, letting it go...over here in the corner. Zipping my lips shut....forgetting it even happened. Gone ..out of mind.

Latest posts

Back