New like tomorrow's paper.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gishskrammah

Reaction score
So I registered. Then I made this post. Well, currently in the process of making it. But by the time anyone reads this I will have already completed making it. Hm.

I was going to register here when I stumbled onto this site a couple of weeks ago but I didn't, mostly because I have nearly completely given up on the internet though I was once an active participant. As to why I registered now, I don't know. Kicks? Grins? Crippling loneliness I heretofore couldn't begin to imagine? Possibly, but maybe not. Earlier today I had this distinct craving for conversation and companionship, most likely due to the fact that I don't currently experience either, so perhaps that engendered all this posting business.

23. Male. Live in Texas. I had interests once, but most of that has gone the way of cassette tapes. Such things happen. The remnants of said interests now clutter my hard drive and my bedroom floor, gathering dust and, I suspect, laughing at me whenever I leave the room.

Currently reading "Wittgenstein's Mistress" which might possibly be the best book ever written or at the very least explains why I'm typing this way. I have a habit of that. Again, such things happen.

Anyway, hello, all. Despite the varied possible outcomes, typing this has shifted my focus away from unpleasant things that typically muck up the cavity in my head so, in a way, I suppose I'm indebted to this site for existing and by way of connection all the lovely guys and gals that populate it. Ain't life odd?

So, again, hello and thank you.

Mwah.

Welcome to the forum.

gishskrammah said:
As to why I registered now, I don't know. Kicks? Grins? Crippling loneliness I heretofore couldn't begin to imagine? Possibly, but maybe not. Earlier today I had this distinct craving for conversation and companionship, most likely due to the fact that I don't currently experience either, so perhaps that engendered all this posting business.

This forum is a good place to interact with others when you feel you need a little conversation. It's a nice place to just "zone out" and not worry about your day to day problems as well. A little casual conversation can go a long way in relieving some of the loneliness people experience. I hope you find a little something here to take your mind off of things.
If you like "real time" chatting, we also have a chat room that we utilitze:
http://xat.com/chat/room/105480958/

You'll go in with a green icon, and will need to send a PM to a moderator or owner in chat. They will verify your forum name and them make you a member (blue icon). There are some awesome people who hang out in chat - I'm sure you can find someone to converse with there.

Welcome to the forum! :)

hmm... does writing count as one of your interests? if so - kudos. i like this post.

welcome to the forum :)

Latest posts

Back