Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobgarden

Reaction score
Greetings to all,
l have been reading the forum quickly and found it quite reassurring to know there is someone out there that will understand and listen.

l was a landscape Gardener in the se of England between the years of 1996 and 2004,which l enjoyed thoroughly.My hobbies are really to enjoy nature and to care for the wildlife and animals.l am a strong believer in being the caretaker of the planet,not to subdue it with selfish reasons.
The problem started when l could not cope any longer with the financial side of things as well as my mental and physical ailments that occurred over a period of time.
So,l sold my house and my bussiness and moved to Turkey to find a more tranquill sort of life,as l heard from the advertisements and others.l had it planned with the assets l sold would buy me a luxery house and planty of capital in the Turkish bank to live off from the interests l'll make.

That was the theory until you go through the buying percedures and found out later it was all a scam to rob me of my money.l am now in a state where l will be homeless and with no money in a very short time and l just do not know what to do.

l tried going through the proper channels here and found l paid more then the results l should've expected should have gone in my favour.l had a nervous breakdown and still am confused by all the excuses they make to swindle me out of more money.
lt is a very long story,which l find quite hard to explain,because of the feelings l get from being used as a bit of garbage from them.

Well,that's about it at the moment.
Regards
Bob

I'm sorry for what you are going through Bob.

Hope you can enjoy this site, welcome here.

hugs
Sammy

hey Bob...a pleasure to meet you..I'm really sorry about what happened..There are a lot of scams in my crappy country so I guess I know how that's like. Best of luck at what you're doing and I hope it all works out ok and always keep your chin up. Here's a hug to help you out >:D<

Welcome
I am sorry things have been going so poorly

Thank you for the warm welcome.
This forum will aid and guide me to sanity and will also help me to gain the inner strength l once had.l can take a lot of crap from others and defend myself when the situation arrises.But,because of what l am going through seems to be a distance memory of what l lost and very hard to regain the inner strength.
l am a bit of a chatter box,which in some cases,l do ramble on a bit.

Welcome bob. Ramble as much as you like. We like it here, a good rambling. I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune. I really hope things improve for you soon.

Welcome to the forum, Bob. I hope that things will begin looking up for you soon.

bobgarden said:
Greetings to all,
l have been reading the forum quickly and found it quite reassurring to know there is someone out there that will understand and listen.

l was a landscape Gardener in the se of England between the years of 1996 and 2004,which l enjoyed thoroughly.My hobbies are really to enjoy nature and to care for the wildlife and animals.l am a strong believer in being the caretaker of the planet,not to subdue it with selfish reasons.
The problem started when l could not cope any longer with the financial side of things as well as my mental and physical ailments that occurred over a period of time.
So,l sold my house and my bussiness and moved to Turkey to find a more tranquill sort of life,as l heard from the advertisements and others.l had it planned with the assets l sold would buy me a luxery house and planty of capital in the Turkish bank to live off from the interests l'll make.

That was the theory until you go through the buying percedures and found out later it was all a scam to rob me of my money.l am now in a state where l will be homeless and with no money in a very short time and l just do not know what to do.

l tried going through the proper channels here and found l paid more then the results l should've expected should have gone in my favour.l had a nervous breakdown and still am confused by all the excuses they make to swindle me out of more money.
lt is a very long story,which l find quite hard to explain,because of the feelings l get from being used as a bit of garbage from them.

Well,that's about it at the moment.
Regards
Bob

That's tough. My biggest recommendation for you would be to start working on a solution to this. I don't know, see if you can get a job, or go to your country's embassy and seek counseling. I know it's tough, but you have to act before you touch the bottom of the barrel. Can you move back to your country? Can you contact any family member?

That is tough mate, So sorry to hear your dream has turned into a nightmare. Is there no way you can go back to England and rent? Well am sure you have thought of that possibility anyway.

All I can do is welcome you here.

Hey Bob, welcome to the forum, i'm sorry things haven't gone to plan for you. hopefully everything will get back on track for you :)

Latest posts

Back