New to this, but figured I would give it a try

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liveandlearn22

Reaction score
Hey everyone! just here to try and meet some chill people who don't think the world revolves around them haha that's all there seems to be here in my town so don't be shy and say hi!

hi there welcome

hope you make new friends. feel free to send private message or via forum.

what would you like to talk about?

cheers

moon

Hi nice to have you here, although I'm a little threatened by your implication that the world doesn't revolve around me. I mean how do you know I'm not posting this from the center of the earth? What would you say then? Hmm? HMM?!

But it's not funny,it's true! Ryan really does live down at the bottom of a very,very deep hole,so technically the world really does revolve around him!

Good morning! Good morning! We've danced the whole night through! Good morning! Good morning to you! Nothing could be finer than to join us on this forum! I said good morning....

;)

hello and welcome :) and yes, the world revolves around Ryan. he is an imaginary axis (d)

Haha thanks everyone! And I will be sure to remember that the world does indeed revolve around Ryan, but he's the only one just because he lives deep in the core of the earth

Latest posts

Back