Not a friend after all...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stand up for yourself when she comes at you...make it clear...and remember...misery loves company...obviously she is the miserable one...

much luck...i hope everything turns out well...

Dood I read this before you changed it. It sounded to me like she really resented how easy you seem to have it in her point of view. Anyways, sometimes friendships don't end up lasting because of whatever issues. Just try and make it through this semester.

I think I can kinda guess what's going on.. you know where to find me if you wanna chat, yeah? *hugs* you hang in there, I know it must not be easy.

kamya said:
Dood I read this before you changed it. It sounded to me like she really resented how easy you seem to have it in her point of view. Anyways, sometimes friendships don't end up lasting because of whatever issues. Just try and make it through this semester.
Thanks kamya, I guess I felt like maybe I was being overly sensitive. I did try talking to her because I've been friends with her almost a year now but basically was told there was nothing going on and that I'm too sensitive.

ladyforsaken said:
I think I can kinda guess what's going on.. you know where to find me if you wanna chat, yeah? *hugs* you hang in there, I know it must not be easy.
Thanks Lady! *hugs* Hope I can catch you on one of my early mornings.

Niave said:
ladyforsaken said:
Thanks Lady! *hugs* Hope I can catch you on one of my early mornings.

Just send me a message anytime, I'll respond as soon as I see it. :)

Latest posts

Back