Do men love to abuse me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um, no. 😜
I'll leave it at that, because I'm laughing too hard. Then again, I'm a wee bit different.

Edit: I'd just like to point out none of us here have actually seen your body, so I might be only speaking for myself, but...I don't hit on children my daughters age 😜 lol

Last edited:
Um, no. 😜
I'll leave it at that, because I'm laughing too hard. Then again, I'm a wee bit different.

Edit: I'd just like to point out none of us here have actually seen your body, so I might be only speaking for myself, but...I don't hit on children my daughters age 😜 lol
This isnt about my body… its about them
Abusing me 24/7 touching me and just hurting me

But you are a man… so I expect nothing else but this comment

Let me start posting some screen shots I always threaten to do it… but as I never do people always start wars with me they know they cant finish… Callie wheres that chatroom of yours? Since I cant do it here

This isnt about my body… its about them
Abusing me 24/7 touching me and just hurting me

But you are a man… so I expect nothing else but this comment
Hey! You changed the question on me.
Well, to that last part, I really wouldn't know what to say. I'm sorry that's been your experience.

If you want access to the chatroom, there's a thread for that on here.

Bullies the lot of you… because i’ve been assaulted ??? even though its happened to your own daughters, sisters, friends leave me alone…

Not really sure what this thread was aside from the title, but men, especially the kind you seem to be around can be dicks. A lot of them think it's okay to treat us like objects.

Nap worked, deep breaths… honestly considering if I should start smoking, I have always been afraid to but sometimes I feel so pent up and stressed…thank you to all who had the decency to PM me or keep negativity to yourself ✨💫

Nap worked, deep breaths… honestly considering if I should start smoking, I have always been afraid to but sometimes I feel so pent up and stressed…thank you to all who had the decency to PM me or keep negativity to yourself ✨💫

I don't know what this thread is about, but as someone who has smoked in the past, I wanted to say keep up the good work by NOT smoking, especially because a lot of young people seem to smoke something or another at one point.

Also in my own opinion, it's not really a stress relief. It didn't do anything for me in that regard.

It might sound corny, but keep on staying true to yourself and your values.
And keep up the good work on NOT smoking (y)

I don't know what this thread is about, but as someone who has smoked in the past, I wanted to say keep up the good work by NOT smoking, especially because a lot of young people seem to smoke something or another at one point.

Also in my own opinion, it's not really a stress relief. It didn't do anything for me in that regard.

It might sound corny, but keep on staying true to yourself and your values.
And keep up the good work on NOT smoking (y)
Thanks Ska fishyyy

I don't understand how do you collect those men cause it seems like a pattern ... and patterns is what the therapy is for but it has to be a good therapist ... I asked mine in marriage and she declined
I do not collect them, I wish I was away from them… but they enjoy hurting me… i’ve never met a man a part from my father who didnt want to force me to do things for their pleasure… never… they all hurt me, they all hate me. They all want me dead.

What is this about? @CenotaphGirl, you ok??
Im soooo tireddd 🥺 im not okay, I just feel like men wanna hurt me, im so afraid… I dont feel happy after actually trying to be with a man again, is what this thread was about, I feel pain I feel hate, I feel like its forced even when I say yes… I dont know how to cope 😔 I feel like… what if I cant ever have a loving embrace with the man I love? Because it hurts 😔💔

Im soooo tireddd 🥺 im not okay, I just feel like men wanna hurt me, im so afraid… I dont feel happy after actually trying to be with a man again, is what this thread was about, I feel pain I feel hate, I feel like its forced even when I say yes… I dont know how to cope 😔 I feel like… what if I cant ever have a loving embrace with the man I love? Because it hurts 😔💔

I know I've said this before, and I don't mean to harp, but I really do think you need to take some time off from men and to clear your head and reset, find your center. It sounds like you're really in pain here, like you have something you need to address and resolve before you can move forward to a happier life.

Sorry for all that :(

Us men... "some are great some are bad" is not a phrase you'd want to hear from us. You keep experiencing the bad, perhaps because something specifically attracts them to you (?), and that's nowhere near your fault of course.

Maybe the location ? Unless you spend 24/7 of your time in the "hood" I doubt it's your fault either. Clearly the fault is with these guys.

No idea what or how they act, however they need more that a simple therapy. Sexist and abusive behaviours are often ingrained far deeper that a simple "oh, I'm feeling down because I lost my cat/lost my job/other"

it's various cultural and environmental situation, constantly surrounding them, that made them the bad way they are.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

I'm (a little ?) sexist (not abusive I think) and I try to remember that so as to improve. I don't really know how to deal with it, but saying it here is a start I guess.

the more I wrote the less I arrive to an interesting point :|

anyway, sorry it happened :/

Latest posts

Back