Do men love to abuse me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I've said this before, and I don't mean to harp, but I really do think you need to take some time off from men and to clear your head and reset, find your center. It sounds like you're really in pain here, like you have something you need to address and resolve before you can move forward to a happier life.
Thanks Ska 🥺 im not well right now as usual and its making me so low, I dont know how to push through. The only person holding my hand through this is my Rob, no pressure no nothing just understanding so im grateful but I feel so low. Never knew I could get like this, I thought I was able to be happy.

Sorry for all that :(

Us men... "some are great some are bad" is not a phrase you'd want to hear from us. You keep experiencing the bad, perhaps because something specifically attracts them to you (?), and that's nowhere near your fault of course.

Maybe the location ? Unless you spend 24/7 of your time in the "hood" I doubt it's your fault either. Clearly the fault is with these guys.

No idea what or how they act, however they need more that a simple therapy. Sexist and abusive behaviours are often ingrained far deeper that a simple "oh, I'm feeling down because I lost my cat/lost my job/other"

it's various cultural and environmental situation, constantly surrounding them, that made them the bad way they are.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

I'm (a little ?) sexist (not abusive I think) and I try to remember that so as to improve. I don't really know how to deal with it, but saying it here is a start I guess.

the more I wrote the less I arrive to an interesting point :|

anyway, sorry it happened :/
Awh thank you, everyone has bias I am told, so please understand it makes you more human than most to be able to admit your biases.✨

Latest posts

Back